HOW BLOG MAKES MONEY => Google Adsense!

jasondean

I guess everyone in this forum has heard of Google Adsense, right?
The main topic I wanna convey here is "How blog makes money".
Nowaday, the trend of writing blog is so popular. Is anyone here owning a blog? As for me, NO (don't care me, it's not important) :icon_e_geek:
In my opinion, to BE an outstanding BLOGGER ask you for many elements. Some of those are:
- Ability to write: you're good at language? Congratulation! This is a channel for you to play :smart:
- Ability of technology: you don't know some basic manipulations on the computer? You need take time to get used to it. You will have difficulty at the first time.
- Ability to create/design: you don't want your blog to be same as a lot of blogs outside, make it red while others black. You are partly successful.
- Ability in your strength: I mean that you need to identify what is your strength. Then focus on it to write. Write what people want to read but in your strength. Don't be not greedy to cover all fields. I'm sure your posts are not enough quality.
Last but not least, I think we (except people using English as main language) should try to write in English, not our mother-tongue languages (mine is Vietnamese)

When you have a high-quality blog with stable traffic, MONEY will come.
Google Adsense is an effective tool. Let's move to threads of Adsense in this forum to learn more from real cases.

Let share your story about earning from blogs! :tam:

vishwa

Google adsense is really a good way to make money from your blog/website. I am also using it on my blog and earn some good money from it. However I also do some tweaks and use affiliate marketing on my blog which also give me some generous amount of commission. However the affiliate links I use in my blog are 100% comply with Adsense program policies. So, It will give me peace of mind.

samimnoorzaitgc

You get about %68 percent of all revenue created through your website. That's the most worst thing about AdSense!

Let me tell you about my experience: Got banned in first month! I'm not gonna open up a new account. I was clicking the ads through proxies to earn more. I'm not regretful though.
AdSense is not a place for those who has less traffic, however they don't tell a minimum traffic requirement. You"ll leave it once time is passed less earnings the cause.

ericplotz1

ericplotz1
You sir are a jerk and a thief. Click jacking is one thing, at least you'd be sending real traffic to the ad. Instead you were clicking it on proxies, Straight up douche bag move!

I don't focus on Adsense but it is definitely added to everyone of my sites. The goal for any business owner/internet marketer is to create as many streams of revenue as you can. If adsense only makes me a few hundred dollars everymonth, so what. THats an extra $300 I wouldn't have otherwise.'

This talk of not using adsense is quite ridiculous.

whland

Yep. Clicking on your own ads in a big no no.

That will get you banned quickly.

That's what can also get you banned when someone else decides to click bomb your ads to try and get you banned.

Google watches closely.

I got banned but it wasn't my fault. I never once nor ever will click on my own ads.

It's wrong to de fraud those advertisers like that.

By doing wrong you might earn a lot in the beginning but it will only be short lived.

I had adsense on my forum. And it could've been that the members clicked on them too many times and google saw those ips clicking and counted them as invalid.

Oh well. I'm Monetizing my forum with affiliate banners and direct ad sales now.

Chad

jasondean

You get about %68 percent of all revenue created through your website. That's the most worst thing about AdSense!

Let me tell you about my experience: Got banned in first month! I'm not gonna open up a new account. I was clicking the ads through proxies to earn more. I'm not regretful though.
AdSense is not a place for those who has less traffic, however they don't tell a minimum traffic requirement. You"ll leave it once time is passed less earnings the cause.
Yeah you're right. To earn with Adsense, we have to invest much time in content first, so that it can attract a stable amount of people. But time is one of elements that makes us depressed and give up.
Thanks for your reply

Yep. Clicking on your own ads in a big no no.

That will get you banned quickly.

That's what can also get you banned when someone else decides to click bomb your ads to try and get you banned.

Google watches closely.

I got banned but it wasn't my fault. I never once nor ever will click on my own ads.

It's wrong to de fraud those advertisers like that.

By doing wrong you might earn a lot in the beginning but it will only be short lived.

I had adsense on my forum. And it could've been that the members clicked on them too many times and google saw those ips clicking and counted them as invalid.

Oh well. I'm Monetizing my forum with affiliate banners and direct ad sales now.

Chad
Yeah, I have tried and got banned some times.
By the way, I'm glad that you are making money from affiliate banners on your own forum :)
Thanks for your reply

KleponPink

Yeah, I cannot agree more. Adsense is somehow perfect. However, nowdays, people are looking for alternatives such as native ads. This fact that there are more and more network to monetize the website is quite undeniably.Adnow, Taboola, Poptm, and Payclick are only some examples. There is a bunch of companies like them around!

blog4everyone

Yeah there are lots of alternatives available other than google adsense like Clickbank,chitika,and many more .Their threshold amount is also very less.Platform like infolinks and viglinks are best.

HazelDJ

I supposed to make money from my blogs. I linked it with Adsense. I was so excited to earn. However, for a couple of days, I wondered why I was banned. I just could not recall if I clicked an ad from my own blogs that I made. I already knew about that certain rule. I avoided of doing it. However, I just could not remember the moment I clicked it. Is there other reason why I was banned? Is it possible to register again using another name but with the same IP address?

melvster

I think Adsense right now is the best thing that ever happened to Google. It not only help us search much faster and correctly. But it help us in getting income for our blogs, forums, etc. That is the only thing that if we have put up Adsense we should not really click our own ads. We can try to tell them we have done it accidentally, but they just don't want anyone cheating since they are paying us for those ads.

yuekai

I want to be a blogger too, but I don't really know how people earn money on this. I know there is Google Adsense but how they will pay you? I mean how many views on your blog before they pay you and how much per view? I hear in Youtube that they pay 3-5 dollars per 10k views, then what about in blogging? How do I start it, where do I start it? I know that there is blogger section in google which you can make a blog but how can I make it payable? What is the step by step to apply in Adsense?

You sir are a jerk and a thief. Click jacking is one thing, at least you'd be sending real traffic to the ad. Instead you were clicking it on proxies, Straight up douche bag move!

I don't focus on Adsense but it is definitely added to everyone of my sites. The goal for any business owner/internet marketer is to create as many streams of revenue as you can. If adsense only makes me a few hundred dollars everymonth, so what. THats an extra $300 I wouldn't have otherwise.'

This talk of not using adsense is quite ridiculous.
How much actually I can earn in Adsense? How can I start to blog? please help.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.