If you had the money which sources would you advertise on?

Harry P

Forums, high traffic sites and social network advertising seems to be good sources for promoting products or services for small online businesses? . It's often hard to pay for an advertising slot due to the prices being so large on some sites. If you had the money to pay for a marketing campaign, which sources would you promote on?

samimnoorzaitgc

AdWords. It gives qualified traffic that converts well if you setup everything with it in it's best way. Social Media would be also good for mine.

whland

I would go with adwords if I had the funds.

Your ads can show up in search results as an ad when someone searches for something related to your site.

I do plan to try adwords out once I get the money.

Chad

jasondean

Forums, high traffic sites and social network advertising seems to be good sources for promoting products or services for small online businesses? . It's often hard to pay for an advertising slot due to the prices being so large on some sites. If you had the money to pay for a marketing campaign, which sources would you promote on?
Hi Harry,
I think GG Adwords is a optimum choice for you in that case. Adwords service of Google offers variety of selections each of which suits to your financial circumstance.
Those are:
- CPC (cost per click): It might be suitable for you if you wanna get a number of people clicked into your link, and they buy.
- Bid (pay a sum of money for ONE WORD all the campaign): The keyword is ensure to be always in TOP 3 or on the 1st page search engine. Therefore, it will be more effective if you choose this one to promote your product or brand :)

Harry P

AdWords. It gives qualified traffic that converts well if you setup everything with it in it's best way. Social Media would be also good for mine.
I would go with adwords if I had the funds.

Your ads can show up in search results as an ad when someone searches for something related to your site.

I do plan to try adwords out once I get the money.

Chad
I know adwords is convert good but the problem is it requires you a good fund.

How if the amount of money you spent for Google adwords more than income from the products you sold. What we need to calculate here? should go adwords with products give us big income?

Older threads
Replies
Views
wms
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
wms
Latest threads
Replies
Views