Do landing pages help in conversions?

Markadler

When advertising and you need new customers and leads, will using landing pages help in conversions or should you use direct link to be more effective?

Inquestor

I am not a huge expert on this subject but from what I hear it is very beneficial to have a landing page instead of linking directly to the offer. You can capture email's and have an engaging page to lure you visitors to follow through your funnel.

Miguelito203

You should definitely have a landing page. The most common type is like a product-review page. They have been statistically proven to increase conversion rates. Nowadays, very few sales pages answer the kinds of questions a potential customer wants to know the answers to before they buy something. Additionally, these are the kinds of pages that get ranked in the organic listings of the search engines and bring targeted traffic to your site.

Furthermore, a lot of merchants/vendors don't actually allow direct linking because it can come across as spammy -- especially on social media platforms and all that stuff. It's also usually against the social media platforms' terms of service and stuff, too. When you get into affiliate marketing, you really should have a blog on your own domain (self-hosted). It allows you to brand yourself and makes you look more credible.

It also allows you to do things like build e-mail lists. E-mail lists are good because they allow you to promote products and services over and over again. Lists are how the big dogs make so much money in such a short amount of time. After you have built your list up a bit, it will actually act as a second income source for your blog -- in addition to getting traffic from the search engines. I hope this helps some.

Joey

BillEssley

WMS Marketplace Seller
I am not a huge expert on this subject but from what I hear it is very beneficial to have a landing page instead of linking directly to the offer. You can capture email's and have an engaging page to lure you visitors to follow through your funnel.
I am in the same on boat with you. This is a standard definition or a common way for internet marketers applying this way.

You should definitely have a landing page. The most common type is like a product-review page. They have been statistically proven to increase conversion rates. Nowadays, very few sales pages answer the kinds of questions a potential customer wants to know the answers to before they buy something. Additionally, these are the kinds of pages that get ranked in the organic listings of the search engines and bring targeted traffic to your site.

Furthermore, a lot of merchants/vendors don't actually allow direct linking because it can come across as spammy -- especially on social media platforms and all that stuff. It's also usually against the social media platforms' terms of service and stuff, too. When you get into affiliate marketing, you really should have a blog on your own domain (self-hosted). It allows you to brand yourself and makes you look more credible.

It also allows you to do things like build e-mail lists. E-mail lists are good because they allow you to promote products and services over and over again. Lists are how the big dogs make so much money in such a short amount of time. After you have built your list up a bit, it will actually act as a second income source for your blog -- in addition to getting traffic from the search engines. I hope this helps some.

Joey
Now I understood more why marketers/affiliate marketing usually build their own landing pages without using a direct link.

It is necessary to build a blog on each landing page to increase organic traffic? or its just an option?

Markadler

Joey
What is the process of verifying email address when they submit into my list?

When someone visits a website, they can use a fake email to submit to my list so it can be a low quality list if they do that.

The trick here is that you have to write an effective subject-line/description that will arouse the curiously in any traffic visitors that will make them want to know more about your offer product. The surely will make them input their email address to know more about your product.
What is the formula to write an effective subject-line/description? can you show some examples for this. For example, I would to have subject-line for selling an ebook then how?

vaughn

Consider the following methods to increase conversions from landing page:
1. Place call to action button like sign in, details, inquiry, phone number etc.
2. Title of landing page must be unique and attractive.
3. Sub titles, images and content should be relevant and explained in detail.

Cherin

Yes landing page will definitely help you get better conversion rates. A landing page should be attractive and contain information about product you want to promote. the visitor will not completely review your page. If any interesting factor like discounts, features are mentioned with unique content, they will stay on page for more than a minute. Hence landing page should be well designed and load faster.

hrishivardhan

Obviously landing page is always the helping hand for the good conversion.

landing page is the key point for any conversion that occurs. See if you land on some drag eCommerce landing page you will never gonna buy anything from that because it is not giving you any engaging and impressive thing and not a reason to buy that thing. but you are land on a good landing page which gives you good reason to buy thing and impressive than you will surely think to buy that thing. that's how landing page can help you.

Cameron Hill

Yes a landing page is very useful for conversion. Keep it simple! Using a video really helps with opt-in rates too!

If you have little/no coding experience like me, or you just want a visual way to build it easily, you can use a tool like the one Sendlane, the autoresponder service, provides. I've used that personally and found it works really well. I think clickfunnels offer it too. They can host it for you (so you could get away with just this 1 page website... !), or you can download the html and upload it to your own site (what I do).

If anyone needs a hand with this, just shoot me a private message, I'll probably see it eventually :)

Was this post helpful to you? If so, I'd appreciate a thumbs up/thanks! :)
Have a phenomenal day
Cam

EpicGlobalWeb

When advertising and you need new customers and leads, will using landing pages help in conversions or should you use direct link to be more effective?
Landing pages help you test. They are generally used for a/b testing. You might do an ad campaign and send your ads to a certain landing page. This data will tell you which one is important or effective.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.