What are benefits of creating original content for SEO?

Markadler

What are benefits of creating original content for SEO?
If you don't do social networks marketing to increase traffic or build backlinks to your content then it still can get high rankings in search engines?
Can anyone share your thoughts to make this clear.

Mike001

I am kind of surprised that this question was asked.

Original and quality content is the key to any good blog. What is the point of a blog is you are going to copy and paste other peoples content into your site. Your traffic would just go with the original content manager.

Quality and Original content, well structured with proper keyword utilization can add a tremendous amount of traffic to your blog.

Did I misunderstand something in the question.....

Mike001

The way I understood the question was based on the benefit to SEO. Not about having original content for the sake of original content.

And I agree with you that many sites, probably too many, have duplicated content and copyrighted material that should not be there, that is the nature of this beast. But do I believe that having that material will help the SEO for the blog. No I do not and if you want to drive quality traffic to your blog or site the benefit of original content is self explanatory.

If you are posting nothing but famous quotes, other peoples lyrics or republished news stories and that is what you are depending on driving traffic to your site or blog, I say good luck. Let me know how that works out. I tried to answer the question based on how the question was asked.

vps9

As per my view, Unique content of website always helps you to get good ranking in SEO. While promoting your products on social media use meaningful and fresh content. It will always help you to build backlinks and to get good traffic on website.

Markadler

The benefit is not having your content relegated to the supplemental index in Google.
I think this is an exact answer. Most people will say it is helping increase SEO rankings or traffic to websites but how it works and how to make that happen then it's a different problem
Original and quality content is the key to any good blog....
Quality and Original content, well structured with proper keyword utilization can add a tremendous amount of traffic to your blog.
I know it is the key for blogs but te traffic and visitors to them are not naturally if we don't do any things to make everyone know. My question is all about benefits of creating original content for SEO. And how if we don't do SEO for new and fresh content. They will still automatically be pushed to top search engines without any promotions or efforts.

Khileshhpandey

An article should be accurate, interesting and appealing to a reader. It should contain original content, be beneficial, engage your readers, and have them returning for more. So how significant is original content? If your subject matter or content is original it will stand out from other articles and a reader's interest is more likely to be retained.

John Michelson

Content is king. The quality content doing an important role in the blog as ever. So focus on unique content. I have maintained news blog 1 year back. I didn't do link building process. But I have been got decent organic traffic. Because of unique and original content.

Charliedavid

Unique content will improve website visibility, increases traffic, ranks high in all search engines, reduces bounce rate, increases business popularity.

cheta

Even without off-page SEO, your website can still rank high. here is the trick: Make sure you update your content at all times to keep it original and fresh. secondly, choose low competitive keywords for your headlines/topics as well as content. Use your major keyword in your headline/topic. Also place your keywords well arranged in your content but they mustn't be too much to avoid keyword stuffing.

hikmat_tony

Original and unique content shows that you are really spreading the best information through the content and it is unique from anyone else. Google's spider doesn't get confuse in crawling the particular websites as per the unquie content.

Markadler

Content is king. The quality content doing an important role in the blog as ever. So focus on unique content. I have maintained news blog 1 year back. I didn't do link building process. But I have been got decent organic traffic. Because of unique and original content.
Just curious how much organic traffic, how many articles and how many words do you have on per article?
I am so bored with building backlinks these days because big websites casually don't allow to have backlinks on their sites easily.
Even without off-page SEO, your website can still rank high. here is the trick: Make sure you update your content at all times to keep it original and fresh. secondly, choose low competitive keywords for your headlines/topics as well as content. Use your major keyword in your headline/topic. Also place your keywords well arranged in your content but they mustn't be too much to avoid keyword stuffing.
I am a bit more agree with you on this, but could not clarify how they could get high rankings on search engines results without backlinks, using social networks instead?

John Michelson

John Michelson
It doesn't matter how many contents and word count just quality contents are the main focus on here. Don't put any spun contents in your site. Also, you can just do your niche based quality link building process frequently and keep updating your site always quality contents. If it's processing good, then sure you will gain the good organic traffic.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.