How to SEO for images to get listed in first page of Google images?

Dopani

I have two sites for offering free iPhone and Samsung wallpapers but my images are hard to get in first page of Google images when searching for relate wallpapers.
How to SEO for an image? does it have differences from doing SEO for a blog post or website?

learn2do

This is a hard question :) I don't know this well, but I think 3 factors have the most effect in ranking an image is the alt tag, image size, and the content stores that image. So in my opinion, the image will rank if:
- The alt tag is optimized. It should be the same as the keyword
- Image size is big (bigger image means slower loading time, so I'm not sure should we maximize the size or not)
- The content that stores the image is friendly, relevant to the image's alt tag, and the loading time is good.

sweetsdailyupdates

For image SEO, First thing is your image should be well optimized.

You can add image alt and title tag in image to know user about your image. And you can add keyword in alt and title tag so whenever user search for that keyword in google image so google can show your image in the list.

And find image sharing sites where you can share your image so it will definitely help you to boost your image ranking.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views