It is possible to increase the budget to $5,000/day for Facebook ads?

Louisa Edith

Hi!
I'm running ads account and my daily ads spending is $1,000 - $3,000/day. I want to increase the spending to $5,000/day while can avoid the scrutiny of Facebook. can you guys help? :phone:

aceofadsense

It's hard to answer your question if you don't provide more details like

What niches are you applying for Faccebook ad?
What type of FB Ad do you want to advertise? Increasing likes, clicks to your websites or promote local business..etc?
What locations are you targeting?
Have you read Facebook rules for advertising?

Giving everyone more details so we can discuss further.

Thanks

elcidofaguy

Hi!
I'm running ads account and my daily ads spending is $1,000 - $3,000/day. I want to increase the spending to $5,000/day while can avoid the scrutiny of Facebook. can you guys help? :phone:
I recommend that you check out FB support on this matter e.g. article on [URLnf="https://www.facebook.com/business/help/320646548127581"]Account Spending Limit[/URLnf] i.e. change it under "Billing / Account Spending". In addition I would simply reach out to FB support and ask them should you not be able to set that within your account.

Louisa Edith

niches are me applying for Faccebook ad : functional food
Increasing likes, clicks to your websites
locations are me targeting : European market
i have read Facebook rules for advertising.
can you guys help me.
Thanks

Mike001

If you are spending that much in a day for advertising on Facebook, that works out to about 150K a month, it seems that you could spend a few thousand to higher a professional marketing firm to really target your audience.

With that kind of money I am certain that there are much better ways to target your particular audience then Facebook. I say that based on some of the customers that I have supported and some of their sites I have developed and how they spend their advertising dollars. When you get in to those types of ranges in advertising spending there are many ways to really target an audience.

have you spoke with a professional advertising firm? With that type of budget they could develop a tremendous campaign for you and really increase your ROI.

imnathanjames

Your best option is to suck it up and get in contact with Facebook. If you are spending that amount on a regular then you should have someone assigned to you for any matters like this.
In my experience Facebook doesn't like you to jump up in budget straight away.
Like i mentioned, get in touch with them. They are brilliant and can really help you out.

Good luck

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.