Getting quality PR9 backlinks

Mike001

You have to give us more information in order to get good responses.

What niche are you in? What type of links would best suit your site, etc.

Asking for quality back-links is a process and if the links do not pertain to your site and do not come from a authority site they will do you little good even if you get them.

Tells us what you are looking for...

ericplotz1

Public PR hasn't been updated so how will you know what the PR is? What you need to look at is the link profile of the links. Majestic is pretty accurate from my testing so you can check with that.

As far as where to get them, you'll never get a link from a page with PR9 unless your doing some serious outreach or spending some big bucks. What you can do is get a link from sites like HuffPost and others that have a high domain authority.

vishwa

Google has stopped showing PR data publicly and the PR has not been updated since December 2013. So, Measuring a site PR is quite difficult task. However Today we can use many SEO tools to measure a site Authority For Example SEMRUSH, MOZ, AHREFS etc.

metafser

Post your link on Facebook or other PR sites. You will receive PR 9 -10 backlinks. lol. I am joking. There is not such kind of rules that you will be needed to build backlinks in PR 9 . it's not easy way to get backlinks from PR9. So try to focus another angel, which angel can help you to build links.

Take any backlinks analysis service like ahrefs. Then analysis your competitor, find out where they build backlinks, Try to put your link there. That's the way to build backlinks. Besides lots of way to build backlinks. Just find out which way can help you.

pathfinder

Public PR hasn't been updated so how will you know what the PR is? What you need to look at is the link profile of the links. Majestic is pretty accurate from my testing so you can check with that.
What is the link in profiles and how do you define it? I suppose links in profiles are spammy and it can be harmful to SEO

Google has stopped showing PR data publicly and the PR has not been updated since December 2013. So, Measuring a site PR is quite difficult task. However Today we can use many SEO tools to measure a site Authority For Example SEMRUSH, MOZ, AHREFS etc.
I agree about PR stopped working but the measure about site authority is not valuable, they are only created by any sites and some people trust it as an important factor for SEO.

Thanks for the info, I was miss informed....here is the to where I got the info.
Ignore posts that scamming people that PR is existing and you can get PR 9 from social networks, you should read SEOPub's reply again.

Whether Google displays the PR data or not, those are not PR 9 backlinks and never were.

Either you do not understand PageRank or you are trying to scam people who do not understand how PageRank works. The PageRank of the home page does not make any links created on the domain "PR 9" links. What you are actually creating are worthless PR n/a and PR 0 links.

It is called PAGErank, not DOMAINrank.

RebeccaDooley

Getting back links be a factor in the ranking of your website but PR not affected right now if you want to build links for your website. You have to intouch with the current Google Updates while building links to your website.

Latlon Technologie

Don't waste time in searching for high PR sites instead you can do competitor analysis so that you can know from where they got much backlinks and you can also try to get backlinks in that sites. It will help you.

Revperrin

I use fiverr often and get a few links but I also getgood traffic that comes back. But I also have good seo per page on my site. The best time to use fiverr to getmore links is after you post a nnewblog on your blog page of your site. Redo your seo on the page to suit your blog and find a fiverr social media link person. I am sure people will disagree with this saying it don't work but it has been for me.

Revperrin

I guess I don't know what PR 9 means.

ulterios

ulterios
What happens on Fiverr (and other places) usually is that they might sell you a link that is on a page on a website that has it's main domain or blog or another page (example.com) which was listed as PR9 (before the G Blackout) but the actual page was not PR9 itself (example.com/cute-story). Many people think that if the main domain index page itself is/was a PR9 then your link is a PR9 link if it's on any page on that site, but it's not.

PageRank is for specific pages like the index or other page (example.com, example.com/story or something similar) and does/did not apply to the entire domain/website and every page in it.

So you probably got a link from a site that it's index page for example was PR9 but your link was not on that specific page but one found elsewhere on the site that was not actually PR9.

Revperrin

Yeah I know about page ranking just didn't know that was what PR 9 was reffering to. Years ago I had a web site that was on page 2 of google ranking for its category no one ever offered money to be linked to me. Can't imagine what type of web site would pay hundreds of thousands of dollars to link even to the number one web site of any industry. Getting a back link from the best still eoesnt make you the number one. Getting back links from multiple sites of related themes not just guest book links but good quality non orphan links does help though.

Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.