Cloudflare vs. Bitninja

Sn0bzy

Hi,

I want to use DDoS protection because what is the best I don't know?

Cloudflare has simple panel and.
Bitninja is looks like professional than cloudflare.

What is your reviews?

Thanks for all comments

Alex Thompson

I never heard about Bitninja but for Cloudflare I used it on my websites. It's a great tool for webmasters to improve loading speed, caching and DDOS protection.
Also, Cloudflare's DNS management is very awesome, you don't need to use DNS manage from your domain registrator any more, just cloudflare DNS is enough to update DNS for your website in some minutes.

JonaHost

Hi,

I want to use DDoS protection because what is the best I don't know?

Cloudflare has simple panel and.
Bitninja is looks like professional than cloudflare.

What is your reviews?

Thanks for all comments
Are you the owner of Bitninja? I think you have it the other way around....

Clouflare is more professional and well established more than Bitninja.

UWH-David

My concern with BitNinja, although intriguing, is their documentation has not been updated past CentOS5.

SenseiSteve

Looks like the OP made one post last July and disappeared. I've used BitNinja and it worked well against DDoS attacks. I also have CloudFlare enabled on a number of my sites.

Unknown

I have only personally used CloudFlare but I do know Bitninja. I was also picking between these two and another option a while ago. I ended up picking CloudFlare because, from all of the things I've read, most people recommend it for the average website. It should do its job and protect you.

CloudFlare is probably one of the best free DDoS options for you available. If you ever feel like you need more, you can easily upgrade to their paying programs but I doubt that it will be needed. The free version has so many great things already included; up to date protocols, basic DDoS protection, SSL encryption and more.

I hope that this helps if you're still lurking around the forums ;)

vishwa

I am also using cloudflare and never heard of bitninja. Cloudflare works great for sites to prevent DDOS attack. I am very happy with cloudflare and using it from past one year. Never had any problem.

harrygreen90

harrygreen90
I am in the same boat with you beacuse I also am using Cloudflare for all of my websites. Never tried Bitninja, if I have a choice to go with bitninja then I will select Incapsula instead because I read more good reviews about this CDN, after Cloudflare.

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
wms
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.