How it is possible to make money through Blogger

hikmat_tony

I have my own blogger and update the blogs regular. I heard from someone that it would help to make money also.

I am trying but it showing that i am not eligible. why its happening ?

vishwa

I have my own blogger and update the blogs regular. I heard from someone that it would help to make money also.

Your blog seems to be new. So, you have to wait for few days or few months according to your site. When your blog qualifies. Adsense sign up option will auto enabled. Blogger is a Google product and they will deleted your blog without any prior notice. So, I also suggest you to move to self hosted WordPress. It will help you to monetize your site with different ways.

Miguelito203

If you want to make money blogging, you need to purchase an actual domain name and hosting (cheap). This will allow you to control the content on your sites. Plus, those free sites can get rid of your site whenever they feel like it (has happened to totally legit marketers). Also, adsense doesn't pay a lot, so you're going to have to be bringing in a lot of traffic to make decent money. Figure out what niche market you want to go into: dating, weight loss, toys, a particular sport like golf or MMA -- and start creating content.

Joey

elcidofaguy

Ask yourself would you buy something from a blogger site? Further Blogger sites as well as similar ones have rules against selling/promoting stuff.... The best thing you can do is use them as a source of backlinks... and buy your own domain for the serious stuff for making money.

hynds

If you're new in staring a blog/website. I think first you need to focus on creating more and more quality content and get more audiences. When your blog have traffic, you will have many ways to get revenue. And one of the easiest and fastest way is joining Adsense and earn money as you want.

Ron Killian

No one can give you much help without seeing what you have. Otherwise it's a guessing game. You've given next to no details.

Maybe post you blog in the reviews section, so you can get some real feedback.

But I do agree with what's been said, you need a paid domain and paid hosting.

Older threads
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.