Back Links are Essential or not?

slaponmedia

Hello Everyone,

I Hope this might not be a new question, but still very curious or you can say in dilemma
about, whether 'Back Links' are essential or not?

From last few days i am spending hours an hours across internet to know
the exact process of SEO for getting 1st page rank on google for my website
and all most all are giving the same methodology for both On-page and
Off- page optimization,expect when it comes to back links, so can anyone
please tell me the correct answer .' whether back links are necessary or not to rank high?'

Regards

Slapon Media

hynds

For my knowledge and my experience, backlinks are very necessary for every website to get ranking on search engine. And it also depends on the quality of the backlinks, it means the backlinks from authority, large, famous webiste,...

slaponmedia

..and generally we need to participate in forum or submit article to generate 'back links', right?

Steve32

From last few days i am spending hours an hours across internet to know
the exact process of SEO for getting 1st page rank on google for my website
and all most all are giving the same methodology for both On-page and
Off- page optimization,expect when it comes to back links, so can anyone
please tell me the correct answer .' whether back links are necessary or not to rank high?'
Backlinks are obviously an important and strong ranking factor that you can not miss when you want to rank your website to 1st search engine results.
but on occasion you can find some keywords where pages with 0 back-links are ranking among googles top 10
How can they achieve that? are they low-competition keywords? :D

Reactions: slaponmedia

Adamski77

Adamski77
Yes would need to be super low competition, for that... otherwise yes you need backlinks. If it's a new site build a foundation of various link types and mostly use you raw URL, before posting any anchor text links with keywords etc

vishwa

Backlinks are very necessary and essential for ranking your site in Search Engine Result page. Backlinks will help you to gain popularity and it also consider as the authority of your website. You also have to maintain the quality of your backlinks. It is very important.

seoexpert

Yes Backlinks are essential for SEO, we need to post all articles, powerpoints, docs, press releases, social bookmarks, blogs etc all gives us backlinks, and if we do all these steps continuously and if we follow white hat techniques then we can definitely get quality backlinks then definitely we reach on Google 1st page.

Many more are also there like:
Profile share
Web2.0 Submission
User Rating Reviews
Podcast Directories
Guest Blogging Etc.

from above mentioned techniques You will definitely get Quality backlinks.

George Lucas

Backlinks are the active links of a website, present in other website. Well, the backlinks will give a better authority for the website. We can't say Off page SEO lives only with backlinks. But yet it was the most aggressive method of getting good traffic as well as authority to the website.

vps9

Backlink generation is important and it takes its own time to result. Organic backlink generation will always results good ranking in almost all search engines. Blogging will help you to get better ranking. Now its most popular and effective way.

rfharris

Backlinks are important but this isn't the only thing. You should first do proper on page SEO in order to get good results from your link building work and when you do link building, always try to pay more attention on the quality rather than the quantity.

slaponmedia

now i am more confused, so there is nothing like 'outbound links', only two types of links are there?
internal and inbound? is it like that?

Chancer

inbound - 'offpage' links = links you put on other blogs, forums, twitter, FB, etc.; if a reader clicks them he is sent to your site

outbound - 'onpage' links = links you put on your page; if a reader clicks them he is sent away from your site
internal - 'onpage' links = links you put on your page; if a reader clicks them he is sent to another page of your site

Samm

Hi slaponmedia,

If you're looking to improve your own website, it's a good idea to first cut down on site load time. I would recommend running yours site through Gtmetrix.com
(link to your report: [URLnofo]https://gtmetrix.com/reports/www.slapon.in/Q0KWaUD3[/URLnofo] )

Any site that loads longer than 3 seconds, loses some 40% of site traffic. Google also gives preference to sites it can crawl quickly. So if you want to improve your search traffic in Google, fix this first. Then work on building backlinks.

If visitors don't see your content after 3-4 seconds, there's some work that needs to be done. Remove plugins that bog down your Wordpress site and move to a faster hosting service.

janejury

my answer is yes! i have many friends making seo share with me that backlink play an important role to generate and traffic. when there are many backlink to your site, google have trend to pick you among numerous sites. it is exactly whatyou want. certainly, your rank also raise day by day.

vaughn

Back links are very important to get top rank in search engine, but concentrating only on back links won't work for long time. So, along with back links have a look on following:
1. link should be appropriate for the content
2. link should useful for the user.
3. place back links in high page rank sites to get quality back links.

sweetsdailyupdates

Yes, backlinks are most important as per ranking point of view and also helps to generate traffic as well.

By off-page activity, you can get backlinks.
Blog posting,
Guest posting,
Directory submission,
Local business listing,
Social circulation

There are lots of dofollow business listing sites or social bookmarking sites that helps to boost your ranking and also helps to increase traffic as well.

Please find high authority directory submission or local business listing sites because if you have added your link in spamming sites your site will penalize by Google.

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
wms
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.