Huge amount of Facebook likes. true or false ?

mrprinson

heya guys,
I've seen companies offering to give a huge amount of like in low cost prices.
It seems like a scam, although i saw that many users recommend it ( in BH forum )
I was wondering about it whether it's a scam or not and the effect it give to a Facebook page.

any pros & cons ? Would you recommend it ?

thanks in advance.:afro1:

Adamski77

heya guys,
It seems like a scam, although i saw that many users recommend it ( in BH forum )
I was wondering about it whether it's a scam or not and the effect it give to a Facebook page.

It will be from fake accounts and will drop off in future, I'd stay well clear

Best thing to do is upload a viral image or video to your page and boost it with a $5 facebook advert, then you'll get real likes and engagement etc

Mike001

I stay away from all Black Hat forum SEO tricks. They will eventually come back to haunt you.

Like the old adage says, "if it sounds to good to be true, it probably is".....

Do a little research on any sites that you want to send money to for SEO fixes. There are a lot scam sites out there and once you commit your money to those sites it is gone. If you read through the site, especially the fine print, many of them cannot guarantee improvement and will not offer any refunds once the process has begun. If you take penalties from Google it is at your own risk.

Once penalties are accessed from Google or the other search engines it is near impossible to get them removed, you may as well start again with a new URL.

This is just an opinion from what I have seen in the past and from years of experience. Take it for what you think it is worth.

learn2do

heya guys,

That's not scam. They can give you a huge amount of likes instantly, but the likes are not from real people. Those likes have one purpose: make your page/posts look more attractive and more reliable, which is quite effective when you've just started to build your page. As a matter of fact, you can't expect to get organic visits through this method.

ulterios

Buying and selling likes is a violation of Facebook's rules and can get your account closed if they find out. Getting a large amount of likes in a short period of time from the exact same accounts as several other accounts can tip them off.

They have accounts go viral all the time and get a large amount of likes in a short period of time, this is true. However, the same people that are selling one person likes are doing the same thing to others with the same fake accounts and that can raise a red flag.

You might just be throwing your money and account away. You might get away with it but if you value your account and money, you might want to think about the possible bad outcomes and be willing to accept them if they do happen.

Good Luck. ;)

CyberAlchemist

heya guys,

It obviously is scam sites that offering you huge FB likes with low cost, even likes you can get from buying Facebook ads, they didn't convert as well.
Sharing useful and interesting content are the key to succeed in increasing likes for your fan page.

I stay away from all Black Hat forum SEO tricks. They will eventually come back to haunt you.

Like the old adage says, "if it sounds to good to be true, it probably is".....

Do a little research on any sites that you want to send money to for SEO fixes. There are a lot scam sites out there and once you commit your money to those sites it is gone. If you read through the site, especially the fine print, many of them cannot guarantee improvement and will not offer any refunds once the process has begun. If you take penalties from Google it is at your own risk.

Once penalties are accessed from Google or the other search engines it is near impossible to get them removed, you may as well start again with a new URL.

This is just an opinion from what I have seen in the past and from years of experience. Take it for what you think it is worth.
Exactly!
Some SEO sites don't know how to SEO to get for their sites on top search engines then how they know to push clients' site to top search. I doubt that and used to check before purchasing a SEO service.

jessicacyrus1

Don't do it because by doing it you can't get the like from the right traffic whom you targeted.

mrprinson

It will be from fake accounts and will drop off in future, I'd stay well clear

Best thing to do is upload a viral image or video to your page and boost it with a $5 facebook advert, then you'll get real likes and engagement etc
Would you recommend using promotional videos? and just skip the 5$ boost?

It obviously is scam sites that offering you huge FB likes with low cost, even likes you can get from buying Facebook ads, they didn't convert as well.
Sharing useful and interesting content are the key to succeed in increasing likes for your fan page.

Exactly!
Some SEO sites don't know how to SEO to get for their sites on top search engines then how they know to push clients' site to top search. I doubt that and used to check before purchasing a SEO service.
Is it true that some companies use those scams to attack competitions ? making the competitions's Facebook page less reliable by making facebook believe they are the scammers.

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.