Verifying an addon domain

Chancer

I recently started a new website and figured i'll save money by hosting it as an addon domain on my primary hosting plan.
I wondered if this is a mistake but figured i'll give it a try...

Now i have it all set up, but cannot verify the site with google nor bing. I guess this is due to the folder structure but i don't know how to solve this.

Also in the google's webmaster dashboard i can no longer access the verification options. It always redirects me (to an error screen). Am i correct in presuming i have tried too many times? Will this ''unlock'' in 24 h?

Thank you :)

Alex Thompson

I recently started a new website and figured i'll save money by hosting it as an addon domain on my primary hosting plan.
I wondered if this is a mistake but figured i'll give it a try...

Now i have it all set up, but cannot verify the site with google nor bing. I guess this is due to the folder structure but i don't know how to solve this.

Also in the google's webmaster dashboard i can no longer access the verification options. It always redirects me (to an error screen). Am i correct in presuming i have tried too many times? Will this ''unlock'' in 24 h?

Thank you :)
Never-mind, got it :D
(html file upload finally worked)
Verifying your site with Google webmaster tool is quite different with add a domain into your web hosting as addon domain. Google gives you some methods to verify your site and I am the same to you, like verifying by uploading an html file and its very fast and without loosing when moving to a new web hosting or updating our web system.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
wms
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.