Why you should start using videos to promote your business?

mrprinson

If you are looking for effective ways to expand your business and sell more, then you should include video promotion into your marketing. A lot of people now days are aware the advantage of video marketing and are using it to promote their brand, products and services.

Why video marketing is so awesome ?

people theses days look for information, and fast. so they prefer to spend 1-2 min time watching a video than spending it on a 10+min reading text.

advantages ?

It can help you reaching out to millions of people within a short time, and not spending a bunch of money on it. The video can also go viral and gain more views each day.

You can pass your marking message effectively because it appeals to several senses. Images and sound draw out feeling and better understanding of the idea.

Increase the duration of a person time spent on a website. That person will remember he saw and heard unlike any other marketing methods. best way to present your products, services and explain about them.

One of the best advantages of this method is that videos you create will last for years and will get you more exposure with time. Usually ads die out within a short time, but opposite is true with viral videos, so you will continue to reap benefits for years.

Hope this information will serve you guys well.:eek::buba:

janejury

oh, good idea! however, making video is more difficult than writing advertising. Moreover, making good videos also takes times and money while writing is easier and faster. i think writing is traditional way but i will consider your suggestion. I acknowledge that i love watching video than reading and it saves times, reduces boring. by the way, creating banner is also fine.

Elegant_Designs

Elegant_Designs
You can always hire people to make video for you, if you are really tight in budget, maybe you can check out Fiverr which most likely will have someone that fits your bill. Another suggestion for anyone who have really no budget at all but got time, do a simple video using powerpoint. Promotional videos or videos as content is definitely the future, people will prefer to watch video than read most of the time.

FreebieBoy34

Nice message! Using videos as your means to promote your business is more efficient since most people like to deal with interactive media. Aside from that, people will learn quickly if they watch videos because you are imparting details about your business to them while satisfying their need to be entertained.:)

Hazel Styles

In my opinion the fast pace world no one have much time to read the thick words and few of the sentences stay in their mind instead of the whole content.
So as a substitute videos and images play a super fast and great role in attracting minds of the people. People memorize things which they visually interact. So videos definitely takes more effort but it is the trend in this era and in coming future it will remain this way.
If you think ads die out in short time.I don't agree much, their purpose is not to keep running on your screen all the time but for the time they are running you memorize them and they stay in your subconscious forever. Just as i still remember the jingles and slogans or tag lines of the ads i saw in my childhood or few years back. Whenever the brand names comes, the whole ad pops up in my mind. Ads are basically a form of videos but they are paid and expensive than videos trending these days.
Everything evolves so the strategies of spreading and marketing business are also evolving. Its up to you what you can do best.

kevinarndale

In today's competitive world promotional campaigns using videos made a huge market response in terms of its efficiency since most people like to deal with interactive media. Apart from that, people will found to see videos rather than putting their mind into reading something, by which they also can learn quickly about your business if that is enough entertaining and convincing.

davebusiness86s

Thanks for the information.
Which software would you suggest using for making videos? If I just need to create simple videos and don't want to hire people for that.
Thanks

Salmonjames

The sites that work for videos tend to get more traffic and leads as compared to those that are not using videos.
Now the question that why should you use video to promote your business is because video logging is the next big in a thing that is coming in your way. It can help you getting good in your business.

HostaPolis

I can see this working for a lot of people but only if you do it right. I have seen this kind of thing backfire and actually make companies look bad. There definitely advantages to using them and they were already mentioned but it isn't something I have tried myself.

Salmonjames

@Hostapolis for sure, using it in a right way is the ultimate thing. No one would discard his/her content in a random manner.

Salmonjames

But sometimes people want to share only stuff that is unique and interesting. So make sure your products are engaging as well as informative.

winboy

Thank you for your useful advice.
How can I create viral videos and where should I post them on?

laka458

Thankyou for advice. Can you also mention some free tools which can help

josh30

I think using some video on your product can help you boost the product that you are selling or the service that you offer. It is the trend style of marketing, even in the television you will see a lot of video marketing. Video marketing can put out the sensation or the feeling about the thing you are marketing. You can now put some cinematic look or acting on the product so that the costumers will be more attracted to the product that are you selling. Mostly is that Video marketing is cool. You can make videos now with a very chip Materials.

spartan14

Well i think that videos its the best startegy to sell online because videos entice viewwers with emotion and its more atrractive than text .In my experience with online marketing i get most sales with youtube

michaelandy

Well, videos are very helpful in getting more traffics and engagement to your websites and to promote your business. Using videos on the website improve users engagement and convert them into the leads.

jojo_1234

I definitely agree. Video marketing is becoming a more important and effective tool online. In fact, video ads are more powerful than any other form of promotion. And with the online video sites like YouTube, small businesses have the option to take advantage of a profitable marketing tool for free. YouTube for example produces billions of videos with billions of viewers everyday. Imagine getting just a small portion of that number for your business. And people theses days look for faster and efficient information by simply spending 2-3 min. time watching a video than reading those long articles. Its about time we start coming up with with video marketing campaigns for your business if you really want to improve your revenue and promotions.

BelindaMT

Your post is totally true marketing using video nowadays is a must. Although it is expensive but definitely the investment will return eventually. We need to consider what is trend today. Just for example in the company where I work right now, when we started to market through video our sales drastically increased. In video you ca explain everything about the product especially to those lazy buyers.

vicsylicious

You know why people use videos to promote their business? It's because people nowadays are so into the visual aspect of things. I believe advertising with the right imagery is the most effective way to capture the attention of today's audience. Than means video! Video is an exciting marketing tool which can be used to convey a message that will most likely guarantee an emotional response from viewers, but of course the video should be tailored to communicate a clear and specific message to your viewers.

williamk

Some very good information, I agree that videos are quite cool when it comes to advertising, but they should also be of good quality which means more investment in creating them. I support video advertising since they will last longer in the peoples minds than written content.

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.