Learn how to sell T shirts and make some easy cash....

Status
Not open for further replies.

imnathanjames

FREE EBOOK...How to make easy cash selling T shirts

Hello Everyone,

I have written a eBook on how to sell T-shirts with Teespring.

30 Pages of awesome, actionable content to get you started with your first T-shirt campaign.

Inside the PDF i will show you how to

• Choose a niche
  • How I choose winning designs
  • Setting up your page
  • How to set up a Facebook advert

I have personally used the information i have provided in this eBook to make myself a great extra income.
Copy my step by step methods and use the screen shot images i have provided and you will learn how to make easy use of Teespring.

I hope you Enjoy reading my eBook

Thanks very much And Good luck.

Last edited by a moderator:

HighProxies

Wow I am excited to check this out. I have been wanting to make some tshirts but just have not really know where to start out from. Looking forward to being able to read this soon! Hope it helps me out.

crzyoverlord

I bet the competition is high for selling t-shirts online. I have some knowledge in graphic design maybe I can design a cool logo and sign up for Teespring. I will take a look at your eBook. Thanks for sharing.

imnathanjames

imnathanjames
You are right crzyoverlord, the tshirt niche itself is a massive market.
But, i think of it this way, how many tshirts do you own. I have drawers full of them. It's an endless market.
That's great if you can put together a logo or simple design that will take out some of the time for you in finding a good designer , waiting for redrafts etc.
Hope you enjoy the Ebook, if there is anything i can help with get in touch.

Good luck!

chongjasmine

Won't the competition be a bit high?
Is the cost of advertisement high?
I am interested, but have some concerns.

imnathanjames

imnathanjames
Hi Chongjasmine
Thank you for your question. T-shirts are a very popular niche.And competition is high. But it realluy depends on what niche you choose and how you position yourself in the market.
Yuo need to advertise.you may have a fan page or popular web property that has a big enough fan base.if not then you can concentrate onbuilding some. Like i am doing now.
Or you will need to put your hand in your pocket and pay or advertising. But this could be $5-$10 a day. and when you start selling you ramp up.
Iv'e learned since i have been on line that free in most cases isn't always the best way to go. You couldn't start an offline brick and mortar business for free. The internet is no different. you can start for free, possibly. But sooner or later you will need to start investing real money in to your business.
but , if you are starting out online. and you have a few ideas for a niche then get on it. it's a great way to start on line and get a feel for how things work.

If you have any questions just give me a shout.

davebusiness86s

Hi do you use Sunfrog? And if you do can you compare it to Teespring? and maybe Viralstyle too?
I am getting started in this field and I want to know where is the best place to start
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.