Make a steady income shrinked links | so.gd - up to $16.67 CPM - Publishers needed

viplinks

logo.png

Hello WebmasterSun's

I would like to introduce one of our shortener service named so.gd. Our service is a custom made script we have developed ourselves.We have added many features and options which every marketer and regular users may need. before going to give more details about so.gd, here are some few uses of URL shortener service.

• If you own a web site or a blog and you want to shorten all your links, We devloped a small tag which you can replace in your site and works shortne all or specific links in your site automatically.
  • If you manage any social media network like twitter , Facebook , reddit etc, you can provide good looking links to your audience and friends.
  • If you are promoting any product or affiliates with any company, so.gd works turn those ugly long affiliate links to a small nice one's.
  • if you need start an ad campign and hide your original links from both ad networks and targeted traffic,so.gd can cloack your links at the same time track every single visits and hits
  • If you you want to hide your original links you have posted somewhere like forums or socialmedia sites and protect it with a password

There are many other reasons, why shorting links can be an useful tool to work with in your daily tasks,in fact shoring links and other given opportunities are some of the best ways to earn money online , Find out bellow some of the features we have integrated in so.gd.

wj.png

so.gd is free to join at the same time let you make a steady income from your links. webmasters and marketers can start an ad campaign and get a cheap real traffic targeting other publishers who joined our service , our main dashboard options can help setting up your your first compagin.

Get you free Account today and start making Money
[URLnf="http://so.gd/register"]Sign Up[/URLnf]​

Feel free to share more information or requests. We appreciate your feedbacks.

Thank You

Linda Wayland
[email protected]

miken

If you own a web site or a blog and you want to shorten all your links, We developed a small tag which you can replace in your site and works shorten all or specific links in your site automatically.
I don't understand how it works

If i shorten all links on my blogs then how I can earn money via sign ups?

viplinks

Hello Miken , when your shorten links in your blog you are going to earn from every singe visit came from your links, the formula is sample you can check "earn money section in our web site http://so.gd/make-money

Kindly let me know in case you have issue ,

Regards

Older threads
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.