Social media marketing tools?

Pegah

Hi

I want to start social media marketing for my software start up business. I want to present a new social media as my product in face book, twitter, instagram and linkedin. There are many tools that helps to social media marketing but which one is better for my case?

thank you

webdesign

Hi

I want to start social media marketing for my software start up business. I want to present a new social media as my product in face book, twitter, instagram and linkedin. There are many tools that helps to social media marketing but which one is better for my case?

thank you
There are many same questions like yours. You can find more here

https://www.webmastersun.com/threads/8964-What-social-media-tools-are-you-using
https://www.webmastersun.com/threads/8620-Best-marketing-tools-to-spy-on-your-competitors
https://www.webmastersun.com/threads/10429-Best-Social-Media-Automation-Tools
https://www.webmastersun.com/threads/9425-Best-marketing-tools-for-Twitter

Otherwise, I would wait some inputs from other people.

Rob Whisonant

Personally I don't like automation tools that the public can see the results. I like to visit each site I am going to post something on and customize it to the CURRENT trends and conversations going on, on that particular web property. This helps to show that I do care what readers and members think. It also helps others to see me as helpful and not a spammer.

Use automation tools with extreme caution. Use them only when absolutely necessary.

Localnode

Buffer is great.
There's also Quuu which auto-posts for you. Not sure about it though.

ChicagoRELawyer

I can recommend you for twitter.. And it's ceowdfireapp :) It's very good and easy..
And Hootsuit is best for all social media :)

Regards...

Elisabeth Kuhn

I agree with Rob that automated tools are problematic. However, there is one particular tool I really like - and it's not automated:

Manage Flitter!

It allows me to pinpoint all the people who don't follow me back (or stopped following me back) on Twitter (in the order I followed them) so I can easily delete them, which makes room for new people I can follow. And I use this tool judiciously.

In the free version, which is the version I recommend, they limit the number of people you can delete to 100/day. And I think you should definitely stay below that threshold. Twitter doesn't like "follower-churning" and you should avoid any appearance that this is what you're trying to do.

Also, it's only about 95% accurate - I do find the occasional person who IS following me back. That's fine with me and actually makes me happy - I just make sure I keep following them as well.

alices00ze

Social media is only good for brand awareness not direct sales. Also if you do plan to use social media remember social media needs to be managed 1-2 hrs a day PER social media site. so you could easly be talking 6-8 hrs a day just managing social media. My advice is higher a social media manager for about 30k - 40k a year because managing social media is a full time job. While the medium looks free its not especially because most social media platforms are pay to play so take that in to account. Facebook has been censoring post so keep that in mind. There is always enough money to do the wrong thing twice but never enough money to do the right thing once.

Mubashir Ahmad

There are lot of tools that help in social media Marketing. Here are some of the tools as stated by Digital Marketing Guru, Neil Patel.
Buffer
Social Clout
Feedly
Canva
Socedo
Edgar

Barbara3

Everyone recommends a lot of commonly used tools. I want to recommend is an advanced tool. When your work is more deeper. You may manage multiple social media accounts at the same time. At this time, using Clonbrowser can help you solve the problem. It can create multiple virtual browser profiles. They are completely independent operations. Can completely isolate multiple accounts.

jeromebunker

Hi

thank you
Well said @Rob Whisonant.
Yes, when it absolutely necessary then you can try Buffer, Crowdfire app, HootSuite, etc.

Daniel@30

I'm using Hootsuite Tool for handling business social channles. One of the user-friendly tools.

Brackwom

You may use Buffer to manage your social media accounts. Buffer is a user-friendly dashboard that allows you to manage many social media accounts reliably and quickly.

Traffic

If you want to write the exact same thing everywhere at same time then these tools are useful however you don't want to write the exact same thing especially when you copied and pasted it from your own site duplicating everything.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.