Improving site's ranking?

Purres

My site is not even even listed on the first page of google and bing results So, I'm trying to if I could do some SEO techniques. So they're saying that in order for your site to increase it's page rank, I have to do these methods

Publish relevant content to my niche
Update your content regularly daily or weekly
Putting right Meta data and keyword tags
Backlinks are important.

I'm following the first 3. However, for getting backlinks, I'm still trying to get more ideas on how to do that including free and paid options. Any suggestions?

HighProxies

I really think that adding fresh and unique content will help your site greatly. I would suggest that you do this a few times per week as it will really help. Plus people will want to visit with fresh content, as they are always looking for something new.

Yashika

Updating new keywords in content will help you to improve ranking. work on commonly searched Keywords and create a long tail keywords and use them in content like, heading, quotes, features, image titles and more.

Cherin

Both Basic On-page SEO and Off-page SEO techniques are important to improve the ranking. you can even do paid promotions to improve the website visibility in all search engines.

Purres

I really think that adding fresh and unique content will help your site greatly. I would suggest that you do this a few times per week as it will really help. Plus people will want to visit with fresh content, as they are always looking for something new.
Agreed, it is one of weekly tasks that I often do.
Updating new keywords in content will help you to improve ranking. work on commonly searched Keywords and create a long tail keywords and use them in content like, heading, quotes, features, image titles and more.
I don't think this will work.
Both Basic On-page SEO and Off-page SEO techniques are important to improve the ranking. you can even do paid promotions to improve the website visibility in all search engines.
What paid promotions can improve website visibility in all search engines?

Paid promotions just help increase traffic to a website, not organic traffic. I think so.

Claire_Anderson

It takes time for a website to appear in the first page of searching engine. Building back-links also plays an important role to increase the website ranking. You can create back-links with blogs and forum posting. But do not use spam commenting.

You can learn the basics of creating comments in forum and blogs by searching by watching videos on the internet.

Chandresh

Your good content and keywords are important to increase Page Rank. some SEO techniques:

Question and Answer
Video Submission
Social Media Engagement
Social Bookmarking Sites
Forum Submission
Blog Directory Submission
Article Submission

hynds

As I know that SEO techniques have 2 parts, that are:
1. On page SEO
2. Off page SEO

With Off page SEO, we have many ways to do, and here i know some ways as listed below

1. Forum Post.
2. Directory Submission.
3. Article submission (Articles needs to provide)
4. Web 2.0 (Articles needs to provide)
5. Social Bookmarking
6. Search engine submit
7. Blog Comment
8. Ping
9. Wiki links
10. Guest Posting
11. Classified Posting etc

I hope this helps.

viprabusiness

If you want to improve your website ranking then you need to focus on link building, quality back links, social bookmarking, promotional activities. Off page and On page activities will be beneficial to improve your ranking in search engines.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.