How to get a lot of traffic for CPA offers?

Shirley_Sharp

Hi everyone !!
I'm newbie on CPA marketing and I worked on peerfly network.
But my problem is how I can bring traffic to the offers that I am promoting.
I don't have more money to use paid ads like Google adwords so please you can guide me with some free methods!

Thanks and appreciate your helps!

jenifertaller

I am working with maxbunty so i M getting traffic from Adword and bing advertising so if you want to make money and get huge traffic you can advertising

TheStrugglingNewb

Hey Shirley_Sharp,

The only free traffic methods I know that you can use to promote CPA offers is SEO traffic, youtube traffic and social media traffic, like Facebook & Twitter.

Pinterest & Instagram have also turned into hot traffic sources but those primarily image related sites so you would have to find a way to tie your CPA offer in with a relevant image.

The problem with free traffic is that it isn't scalable...

And it generally take a long time to see results if you don't already have a huge social media following or website that's ranking on page one of Google.

But hey, if that's where you gotta start, that's where you gotta start right?

One strategy that I heard about a few months ago was that a CPA affiliate created a Facebook group that offered a lot of value to his niche...

Then once he built the group up big enough, he started posting CPA offers in the group.

He claimed he was making 4 figures per month using this strategy.

I don't know how big his group was or how much each CPA offer was making him, but I can see this strategy working especially if you create a highly active Facebook group.

Hope this helps.

Fred

Muzzamil

Best answer
Hi everyone !!
I'm newbie on CPA marketing and I worked on peerfly network.
But my problem is how I can bring traffic to the offers that I am promoting.
I don't have more money to use paid ads like Google adwords so please you can guide me with some free methods!

Thanks and appreciate your helps!
You can use social media as a free traffic source. Go to social sites such as Facebook and/or LinkedIn and start connecting and networking with people. After you have quite a following, tell them to check out your product or affiliate product.

e-commercePN

The good way is to make the offers you promote become a recommendation. Do not promote offers which pay well but you are not sure if you like the product or not.
according to our stats, our top CPA webmasters never make an advertisement. They make some kind of review giving their humble opinion, so it allows them to increase the loyalty of followers (e.g. Facebook subs or blog followers)
This way, you get higher click rate and higher conversion.
It will sound tedious, but I advise you to stop chasing best ADs profit. You are sharing, not advertising.

I hope you find my reply useful :welcome:

TheHost

Social media is the best free traffic you can get. I'm not an expert in this but here are a few tips:
-make some accounts on FB / IG / Pinterest and grow them, do not spam links from the beginning, try to post useful stuff until you reach a good audience and you have engagement, then you can start posting links and stuff. Read the TOS if you don't want to get your accounts banned.
-target your "ads", it's pointless to have 1 million followers and manage accounts that big if you promote fitness offers and they like cats. A nice thing I read yesterday: this one guy made an IG group dedicated to fatters or something like that. Essentially people that get turned on by fat people eating (yep, this is a thing) and guess what? No one was pushing products there, so, he started promoting CPA offers related to food.
-reach to other people in the same niche, exchange promotion with them. You make a shoutout to their page, they make one for you.
-after you get started and learn a bit of SMM and get some decent following, you use the money you made to automate everything. Just do a Google search and you'll find SMM automation software that is good and also pretty cheap.

megamind22

Since you don't have the budget for paid traffic then social media is your best bet cause it caters for almost very market. Take for example facebook which has various groups in different niches. So you can start by posting to groups. The key is to give value and then lead your prospects to your sales funnel.

Hope that helps

Nemanja

Premium Member
Nemanja
I agree that Facebbook groups can be a great option to promote CPA offers but they are not effective because less people will view your posts there, instead of that, you should try other social networks like Pinterest or Instagram or at least forums which allow affiliate offers.

lusciousgirl

Hi Shirley_Sharp,

You can create an account for each social media available for everyone. Try to maximize your social media by creating followers.

I know that it might take time for you to grow your followers, but success doesn't come overnight. You really have to work hard for it.

One of the best ways to promote your affiliate products is on Youtube. Make a review of the product you are promoting and make sure to use SEO in your Youtube title.

You can also post the products you are promoting in your Facebook account and ask your friend's to share it on their wall.

Make sure that you will create a quality content for your products to make it more catchy for your audience.

Goodluck on your way to the top! I know you can do it!

watersquad

You can use social media as a free traffic source. Go to social sites such as Facebook and/or LinkedIn and start connecting and networking with people. After you have quite a following, tell them to check out your product or affiliate product.

arindamb

arindamb
I see more people are using this way but not sure it is effective because there are too many people used it, that will be high competitive and hard to get leads for your site.

Create a good quality blog and start creating unique and quality content, then start sharing your posts via social media and via the emails that you collect from users registering to your blog.

In this way you are generating free traffic from the channels below:
- Organic traffic from your quality content
- Social media traffic by sharing your new blog posts via twitter, facebook, instagram etc
- Newsletter traffic from the registered users that you collect in your blog.
- Guest posting
- Forums, answering questions in Quora

Is not going to be easy and will take time.

Good luck

qba82

If You don't want to pay for traffic, You will have to pay for it with Your time, and time is money. I figured out that all those cpc networks sux, especially adwords, it is better to give Your money to first person met on street.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.