How to post affiliate links on any platforms?

Devin Holdcraft

I would like to know how I can post affiliate links on any platform including free and paid methods

I see many people posting their links AND I tried posting links from CPAs and FB but didn't not allow.

Please share your tips!
Thank you and regards.

Ron Killian

Best way is to drive all traffic to your own squeeze pages. Then you build a list that you could promote CPA offers (or anything really) multiple times, instead of one hit wonders. And your not trying to beat the system.

And it could be much more profitable.

Doubt your seeing people posting their affiliate links. If so, they probably don't last anyways.

Muzzamil

I would like to know how I can post affiliate links on any platform including free and paid methods

I see many people posting their links AND I tried posting links from CPAs and FB but didn't not allow.

Please share your tips!
Thank you and regards.
Facebook allows paid advertising in which you can embed your affiliate link. You can also put your affiliate links on blogging websites but if you do it too much you will blocked for spamming.

vishwa

the best way to promote a affiliate link is to cloak it. naked affiliate links look nasty and when you cloak it than it looks great and more user friendly. Facebook does not allow you to post affiliate links directly on their platform. Better you can create a squeeze page or write a blog post and put your affiliate link there.

TheStrugglingNewb

Please share your tips!
Thank you and regards.
The best piece of advice that I can give you is to focus on learning "How" to market instead of just dropping affiliate links here and there.

You can post affiliate links all day long, but if you're not using the proper call to action...

Or putting that link in front of a hungry audience of people who want what you're offering,
then you're just wasting your time.

Plus it looks kinda spammy also.

Fred

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.