How to promote weight loss products?

Goliathstwin

Hi everyone, I could be considered still new to internet marketing and affiliate marketing. I'm about to promote more niche weight loss products, but having really hard time to promote it because see, this is a special niche. I tried to promote on FB ads but, never get my ads approved. Please tell me the best way to promote health/weight loss products. Thanks

TheStrugglingNewb

Hi Goliathstwin,

There are many different ways that you could promote your offer.

It just depends on whether you want to spend money or time in doing so.

Since you couldn't get your ads approved by Facebook, try running your offer on Bing Ads.

Another paid source that you can use is solo ads.

Just find a solo ad seller who has a list in the weight loss niche and create a squeeze page for your offer.

This is actually one of the best startegies because it will allow you to build your own email list of targeted prospects as well.

Another option you could consider is creating some YouTube videos around your offer or have one created by someone at Fiverr.

Like I said, there are a myriad of ways that you could go about promoting your offer. You just have to find a method that works best for you.

imnathanjames

Hello,
I have recently had some great success with instagram for my weight loss niche.Health is a great niche to use on instagram,Its very responsive.
I have tried facebook ads but it can be a little tricky to get approved sometimes. It all depends on what angle you are using. without seeing your ad it's hard to say.

Bing ads are very good, and not as expensive as some people may think.

But if you haven't already then try instagram. Use the right hashtags and you should get a great response.

Hope this helps

Ron Killian

From what I've seen and heard, with facebook, weight loss is tough because so often the claims are too hyped, like lose 50 pounds in 2 days. Well, you know what I mean.

So maybe your ads claim to big/to fast results?

Unknown

I personally think that weight loss products are a very hard niche and can be a bit more difficult to promote in ways that you can use for other more ''general'' products. However, I still believe that there are effective promotional methods.

I wouldn't suggest using Facebook but instead, try to focus on perhaps creating a blog and a forum where you can easily discuss your products. You want people to feel ''safe'' when using them and there's no better way then with interaction. On your blog, you could easily post pictures of the products and tell the consumers what it's made out of, what they can realistically expect, any good success stories and more. The forum is there if they need any assistance or are curious about certain things.

Any sort of review pages will also do wonders for your promotion and sells. Let's face it - when it comes to weight loss products, we all love hearing the excellent feedback or how people lost XY pounds in a few weeks... it makes people want to at least try.

And lastly, have you considered using other social media platforms besides Facebook? There's plenty... Twitter, YouTube, Instagram and more.

jyy

It's strange that you wouldn't get approved on Facebook. Have you considered that your ads might not be honest? I mean, I know that a lot of things don't absolutely work, things could vary, but people should not be mislead. Therefore, I think a rewriting of the stuff on the ad and maybe the website also might get you approved on Facebook.

Anyway, does anyone know of any other possible reasons his ad was rejected?

CookieRunner

Hi everyone, I could be considered still new to internet marketing and affiliate marketing. I'm about to promote more niche weight loss products, but having really hard time to promote it because see, this is a special niche. I tried to promote on FB ads but, never get my ads approved. Please tell me the best way to promote health/weight loss products. Thanks
Hey there Goliathstwin,

I am fond of using and researching about weight loss products and healthy products. As an avid customer of these products, I would suggest that you ca still use Facebook but try to put a different approach on how you can sell it, perhaps find / join Groups that tackles Health and Fitness members or Gym Buffs then market your products there instead. You can also do your own website and write a blog about your special niche. Aside from that one instagram has many to offer, try those cheap platforms.

samie peralta

Hi there, I first would suggest to you to try those products that you'll be selling so that you can prove to your clients that it's worth their money and also you would believe 100% on that product not just advertising it but also proving them that they can trust you with that weight loss product. Second, Is to associate with others who tried the product and has good results in them to have more clients not just in your place but worldwide. And lastly if your advertising your products in facebook you must Search a group whose purpose it for losing weight and promote it in that group much better and safer.

Judas2018

You should focus on perfecting the product first if it's your own weight loss product. Make sure it works, and it's safe. If you're promoting for a company or outlet, make sure the product has good reviews and user feedback. Bad weight loss products when rooted out, everyone gets a bad rep from promoting them. From the makers, to the little guys who might post a promotional blurb here and there. With so many weight loss supplements on the market, it's hard to find ones that work or have the potential to be effective. A lot are just money making attempts on a product that is either an exact clone of a previous product, or helps purchasers lose little to no weight at all.

iamchenita

The best way to promote weight loss product is to make a video testimony from the beginning he/she was big then the day he/she taken up the product, he/she loss weights!
Also include the picture of the before and after result of taking the weight loss products.
In this way, more customers will attract your weight loss product and introduce it to your friends, family, relatives and co-worker about the effectiveness of the product.
I'm sure they will love it.

Jim15

Just promote to other website aside from Facebook. You can also message your friends and let them share it to their friends as well. Get their opinions about your product to come up with the best one before spending money for ads.

KWAKO JEAN RENE

If one or two people have tested the product and it works, you can video tape their testimonies and use them to promote your product in many social media even in some affiliate programs

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.