How to find and sell clickbank products?

GordonJ

Hi guys

I heard more on forums, some are earning good with clickbank products but I don't know its still working at this time or not

Before I begin, I would like to say that:
* I have a blog with 400 visitors a day, can I promote CB products on my blog?
* My list is less, should I promote CB to my list?
* My budget is limited and will not spend more into advertising

The purpose of this is to make a little bit of money, it doesn't have to be hundreds or thousand. I just want to prove to myself that it works.

So what I would like help with is how to find a good Clickbank product, something that will sell. I will probably sell something make money online industry as I've learned from blogs and forums over the past few years and I've heard its best to have some knowledge in the niche you are selling to.

After I have found my product, how do I sell it? Direct affiliate link or custom it?

frankjones

Hi Gordan - you can absolutely promote a Clickbank product on your blog. For those of us in the making money online niche, that's affiliate marketing 101 stuff.

You can serach the CB marketplace to find offers that are related to the topic of your blog. Example: If your blog is on the topic of "dog training tips" then you'd want to go to the CB marketplace and type in "dog" (or some other related phrase) to find the products your readers might be interested in and related to your site.

Once you become an affiliate (CB account required), then you'll get an affiliate link. Most of the better products also have "affiliate tools" areas where you can get banners, pre-written email blasts you can send out to your list, etc.

You'll want to add a banner or two to your website and you'll want to deep link your affiliate url within your blog posts. Many think all they have to do is put a banners and people will make their way to whatever product you're promoting and you’ll make some easy quick money. Actually, that’s not true at all. What does work is placing deep links within your content. It is more work but it also pays more and that’s your goal. You can do a Google search on the subject.

Hope this helps.

TheStrugglingNewb

Hey GordonJ,

If you're going to use your blog to promote affiliate products, the best way to do it is through your email list.

Yes, you can put banners and links on your blog, but banners are not as effective as they used to be...

And not everyone is going to click on your affiliate link the first time they read your blog post.

But if you build a targeted list of subscribers, you can promote your affiliate offers to your list.

You'll want to make sure that you are providing tremendous value to your list before you start sending offers to them, but once you establish yourself as an authority in their eyes...

Then they'll be more likely to buy anything that you recommend to them.

An additional step that you'll want to take is to segment your email list based on your subscribers specific interest.

Then you can send relevant offers to only those who have an interest in what the product is related to.

This will greatly increase your chance of getting conversions and not aggravate people on your list who are not interested in certain products or services.

Ron Killian

No one can give you a good answer without seeing your blog or knowing more. You might want to post in the reviews section to get some feedback on your blog. Could be very useful.

But you should be able to promote. How much success you have depends on how targeted your traffic is. Make money is a HUGE niche with so many different sub niches. Being so big, it's going to be harder to target your offers. It will probably be hit and miss. And you'll have a harder time making sales.

You might want to think about focusing more. Say make money at home for stay at home single moms. Well, you know what I mean.

Best success I had with affiliate marketing is really narrowing down, drilling down in niches.

Only bad thing about clickbank is it's tough to know which products are converting. All they have is gravity and that doesn't really tell you how well it converts. You might want to look at JVzoo. With that platform you can see exactly how each product is converting, or not converting.

Other thing I found with clickbank product, it takes forever to find products that actually have promo material. Always amazes me.

Not saying clickbank s bad. Just saying they are not the only place to find stuff to promote.

As far as your list, it depends on your relationship with them. If you rarely email them, you probably have a dead list, or close to it. You gotta stay in contact with them, or they become unresponsive.

Just my opinion. :)

Miguelito203

First off, Clickbank doesn't actually require you to have an existing blog with a certain amount of visitors and stuff -- unlike some other networks. Secondly, you shouldn't promote something that you haven't tried -- especially in the make money online niche. Some of the stuff on there has really high refund rates. If you're a newbie and want to promote something in the space, you could either contact a product creator and ask for review access (usually only works if the product has recently launched).

If that's not an option, you can purchase the product yourself. You should start one blog outside of the internet marketing niche (on which you use said techniques), and have a second blog on which you document your success/failures (bound to happen sometime) and stuff like that. People coming into this industry really like transparency and to be able to follow people along on their paths. It makes them think they can do it, too. I hope what I said makes sense.

Joey

Muzzamil

Hi guys

I heard more on forums, some are earning good with clickbank products but I don't know its still working at this time or not

Before I begin, I would like to say that:
* I have a blog with 400 visitors a day, can I promote CB products on my blog?
* My list is less, should I promote CB to my list?
* My budget is limited and will not spend more into advertising

The purpose of this is to make a little bit of money, it doesn't have to be hundreds or thousand. I just want to prove to myself that it works.

So what I would like help with is how to find a good Clickbank product, something that will sell. I will probably sell something make money online industry as I've learned from blogs and forums over the past few years and I've heard its best to have some knowledge in the niche you are selling to.

After I have found my product, how do I sell it? Direct affiliate link or custom it?
To find a good clickbank product, you have to make sure that the product has a gravity of more than 50. The higher the gravity is, the more convertible the product is which means that it is easier to sell that product. Also make sure that the average commission that the product pays is more than $75 dollars because then you will be able to make more money even with few sales. Also I would recommend you to put your affiliate link on your blog since you get 400 visitors anyway. To get more people to click on your affiliate link, blog about something that is related to the affiliate product.

Cameron Hill

Yep man I agree with people above. Offering affiliate products to your list is the way to go. Try and convert as many people as you can from your blog to your list. Also you could try setting up browser push notifications, another way to get people to keep coming back.

Then, you offer products in your emails, and also in your autoresponder sequence (after building a relationship by being authentic and providing massive value).

Cheers

Cam

Reactions: GordonJ

GordonJ

GordonJ
What are browser push notifications?
Could you please tell me what steps can I do to setup browser push notifications?

TheStrugglingNewb

TheStrugglingNewb
Push Notifications are basically direct messages that you can send to your subscribers desktop through their browser.

If you use Facebook, you will see these messages when you're not on your page and someone sends you a message or comments on a post that you're written or commented on.

It usually appears in the top right corner of your screen for a few seconds then disappears.

If you click it, it will take you to your Facebook page to see the activity.

Now, imagine being able to send someone a message like that letting them know that you have
just posted a new blog post or video on your blog...

Or maybe there is an affiliate offer that you want them to look at.

You can use Push Notifications in conjunction with your blog in order to do that.

Matter of fact, a group named Urban Airship tested the effectiveness of using push notifications
and found that over 65% of your visitors will return to your site if you use push notifications...

Versus only 19% if you don't.

So they really do work.

There are many good push notification providers that you can use.

I personally use a service called PushCrew right now but I'm also testing out Push Notify Pro as well.

Some other good providers are PushAssist, OneSignal and PushEngage.

Push Notify Pro has an email opt-in feature that the rest of them don't so that's why I'm testing it out.

All of these providers have WordPress plugins that you can use to easily install them on your site.

Fred

florahelen

Of course you can publish Clickbank products, but keep in mind that the products your advertising should be connected to your content / niche.

It's not that hard to find good products. You need to search for those that has at least 5 Gravity and good selling %, if it has a rebill option even better, since with that you can have ongoing payments not just a one time.

Mattdawg84

If you're simply planning on only using your blog and not putting any money into it, simply go to click bank and find offers related to your blog's niche. Most of the products have affiliate centers with banners, email swipes, etc. Grab a banner or two for the affiliate product you wish to promote and put it on your blog. When the visitors click on the banner it will take them to the affiliate product sales page! I hope that helps ;)

kb24

Aside from clickbank itself you might also want to check out cbengine.com for clickbank products

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.