Weekly Blog (Web2.0) is Crawling Issue

markbatham

Dear WMS members,

My Weebly blog (Web2.0) which was crated 4 months ago is still not crawled by Google, while checking its cache, it shows 404 page not found issue. Is this some issue with my blog or Google have discontinued crawling to weebly content.

lkovnih226

Dear WMS members,

My Weebly blog (Web2.0) which was crated 4 months ago is still not crawled by Google, while checking its cache, it shows 404 page not found issue. Is this some issue with my blog or Google have discontinued crawling to weebly content.
Weebly is very slow loading on webpages hence it will get crawled slowly by Google robots or other search engine spiders. From your question, your blog obviously doesn't get indexed by Google. I would add it to Google webmaster, submit a sitemap and having some quality links...etc. After these steps, you can check with site: www.yoursite.com to know if it was indexed or not.

I would recommend you read some advice on this thread https://www.webmastersun.com/threads/14438-Nothing-Appears

Hope that helped!

EpicGlobalWeb

Point your domain to a server that you own. Weebly and Yola etc are very slow at doing this. You should be able to rank it anyway but I have noticed they are extremely slow. Are you trying to rank for high competition keywords? Did you do your "site:yourwebsite.com" check on Google?

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.