Has anyone ever sold articles as plr?

imnathanjames

Hello all,

I have a website that i no longer have the time to keep updating.
Its an amazon niche website, involved around the kitchen ware department. I tried selling but that fact that i haven't driven traffic to it in a while means that no one is interested in it.
I thought about stripping the content and selling it as PLR.
There are around 10 x 1000 word general information articles and
20 x 1000 review articles.

Has anyone ever sold articles as plr before. It's pretty niche so it's not something i could put on my site and sell with ease to anyone.

Does anyone have any suggestions.

Thanks in advance

Ron Killian

If it was me I would sell the whole site and domain, should fetch a better price. Even if it doesn't have traffic doesn't mean it doesn't have value. Just having content and being set up is value. Just gotta show them the potential and that it is "done for you".

It's not that small a niche, plenty of people into it. Course not as popular as weight loss or dating, but still a viable niche. Might take a little longer to find a buyer, but still people marketing in that space.

If you sell just articles, you could sell for at least $10 each, if they are good quality.

If you sell to just one person, one time, then they are not PLR, they would be unique content ( If they are truly unique, people will check). Sold to more than one person, then could be PLR. But if your selling to more than one person, the value goes down.

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.