Different types of seo??

sachin00

HELLO WEBMASTERS....

i am new in web technologies and i don't know much about the field

one question raise in my mind that is what is a difference between WHITE HAT SEO and BLACK HAT SEO?

thanks in advance...

elcidofaguy

If you intentionally create backlinks to improve your rankings then straight off the bat you are in violation of G's guidelines which means most folks would fall into the black hat camp. In the purest sense white hat relies on the fact that people will see your content and think wow I've got to link to that content i.e. all of your backlinks are happen naturally. With that said if you take the time to examine the SERPs you'll soon see that the top 10 sites for every competitive keyword have pretty much manipulated the SERPs for rankings...

kapil005

hey friend, white hat seo follows the the rules and regulation set by Google and those who do not follow those guidelines come under Black hat seo.

ericplotz1

All SEO is blackhat. Basically same as elcidofaguy said above.

Look save your self sometime and do these steps:

Get a VPS
Learn how to find and register expired domains (learn metrics and all)
Use IP rotator plugins to create sites on the expired domains
Load sites with content (I have a spinning method somewhere in the forum)

When yu build these properties, age them with the content for a month or 2, then add your links. And schedule content to be posted on these sites for at least a few months.

You'll need 10 to start.

THen I like to use expired Web 2.0s. About 50-100 of those. Tumblrs you can pump up with content like images pretty easy.

Stop worrying about what black and white is. Its all gray in the end.

Scopehosts

White Hat SEO is following Search engines rules and submit the Links to index to achieve good ranking. Black Hat SEO is a technique that violates the Search engine rules and involves in indexing the links which has hidden content or hidden links and more.

George Lucas

Exactly following the guidelines of Google Webmaster will be considered as White Hat SEO. Completely ignoring the Google Webmaster rules is known as Black Hat SEO. Over passing the White Hat SEO is known as Grey Hat SEO.

Claire_Anderson

White Hat SEO: These are the techniques that are approved by the searching engines to increase the page rank of a website.

Black hat SEO: These techniques are not approved by the searching engines and they are considered illegal. If you use black hat seo to increase you page rank and get caught by the google algorithm then Google can make your website disappear from the searching results. Although they say it is temporary but we do not know the exact duration.

There are many Black hat seo techniques and some of them are mentioned below:

Cloaking seo: In this techniques two versions of website are used one is presented to the google bot for crawling and the other is presented to the users

Page Hijacking: The user is automatically redirected to a unrelated website.

Comments spamming:you add your website links in unrelated comments in blogs and forums

Duplicate contents: Duplicate contents are used in different websites

Keywords stuffing:Using same keywords or too many keywords in the meta keyword tags.

StasVa

Actually, behind the scenes there is also a third kind of SEO - Grey Hat SEO.
It's like you are not complete a**hole - but only for a half. So this kind of dudes (I think the majority of SEO experts) don't use such bad thinks, like cloaking, page hijacking or spamm competeters with links. But they active use different strategies to increase backlink profile (by buying or creating links).

EpicGlobalWeb

I like the idea of making software and distributing it, like browser add-ons and plug-ins or themes. Or even better, some JS library add-on you make that changes the DOM. You can stuff backlinks in those all day long.

Harry P

Harry P
I also like this way but it required more money for creating software or addons if we hired freelancers to do. Instead of spending money into software we can buy backlinks directly from quality sites, is it better?

vps9

There are two types of SEO techniques
-On-Page SEO technique
-Off-Page SEO technique
Some of the On-Page SEO techniques are
*Meta tags
*heading tags
*Keyword Density
*keyword Placement

Some of the Off-Page SEO techniques
*Guest Posting
*Leverage Social Media
*Blogging
*Forum Marketing

Goyum

In general:

- Buying backlinks is considered black hat, and earning links is white hat.
- Manipulating Google is black hat, playing by the Google's rules is white hat.
- Black hat is often (not always) for the quick win white hat for the long run.
- Black hat is used mainly for getting higher Google ranking, where white hat can also give you legit referral traffic (along with higher rankings).

There's also grey hat, which is what people use when they're not sure. Buying a listing in a directory for example. In theory you are buying a link (often no-follow), but you're also getting traffic from the referring site itself.

linconcley

White hat seo like everything is happening here in organic way. In organic seo has 2 sector called on page and off page. In on page included meta tile, description and keywords where in off page included guest posting, infographic, ppt pdf, web 2.0 etc.

Black hat seo is like here nothing happen in organic way. In this way here uses softwares for making backlinks, keyword stuffing, hidden links, cloaking, sneaky redirecting etc are included in black hat.

JanviArora

There are 3 types of SEO as:
1. White Hat SEO - SEO techniques that use Google guideline to rank higher in the SERPs.
2. Black Hat SEO - SEO techniques that does not use Google guideline to rank higher in the SERPs. It has temporary effects and eventually result in website ban.
3. Grey Hat SEO - SEO techniques neither use White hat SEO nor Black Hat SEO, but the changes of the website getting banned is still there.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.