How to promote Facebook pages without paying?

CyberAlchemist

I have created Facebook pages to drive traffic to my main site. I would like to know ways on how to promote my Facebook pages without paying? I don't want to pay Facebook for the advertisement. How do you do that?

vishwa

To increase your Facebook page like first you have to make your page more attractive add some good cover images. Regularly update your page. Add some offers and give away to your Facebook page. Share your page with your friends or invite them to like your page. This will help you to get some good and initial likes to your page.

hynds

There're many ways to promote your Facebook fanpage without paying anything, below some of them
- Invite your friends to like the Fanpage
- Share your content into relevant and related groups
- Share your content on relevant and related Fanpages
- Add a widget about your Fanpage on your website
- Run a mini game with attractive prizes that let people like and share your post
- Run a give away contest to get more fans
- Ask for help on other fanpage admins to share the content for you.

I hope this helps.

RiaDeo

To promote Facebook pages without paying you need to post regularly relevant and quality contents in Facebook, so you can attract more traffic towards your websites.

Rob Whisonant

I don't directly advertise my fan pages on Facebook. Here is what I do.

1. Write a long article or guide that people would be willing to share.
2. Post it on the blog that relates to my FB fan page.
3. Share the link to the article in "RELEVANT" Facebook groups.
4. The article at the end has a call to action to like the fan page for the blog on Facebook.

Works very well.

sidrawat

Hi everyone,

Yes, you can promote facebook pages without paying by sharing as much as possible to various groups. That should be the relevant one. Also, you can comment on a related post, articles or anything which have a good impact on getting relevant traffic.

Thanks

EpicGlobalWeb

Be the loudest, most annoying poster on Facebook planet. Seriously. You main goal is to get people to know your name and appear to be everywhere.

Then you can sell to them and they will thank you for it.

I guess be relevant too, that helps. But be loud my brother!

Muzzamil

I have created Facebook pages to drive traffic to my main site. I would like to know ways on how to promote my Facebook pages without paying? I don't want to pay Facebook for the advertisement. How do you do that?
You can go to good Facebook Groups and answer some questions there. This way people will like you and will visit your profile and page. This way you can get free traffic that actually like you and will probably buy from you. But you will have to do this for a significant amount of time because you can't gain trust on your first try so you will have to do this for a certain amount of time. This has been practiced by many people so it is proven to work. Good Luck!

ivanab

One of the best ways to grow your fan page organically is to post VIRAL content frequently.

BUT in that case, you really need to know EXACTLY who your audience is and what triggers them.

Spend a little time on your competitors pages and see what is going viral on their pages.

You can also research viral content on Buzzsumo page (free version can get you started)

Post 3-6 times per day, and you will organically start growing your fan page.

Once sometimes goes viral, you might do a boost post to get even more exposure and boost post is really cheap.

SIDE NOTE: For example, if I was growing an audience for NON GMO type of crowd, I know that organic food, organic movement, would work well to get posts to spread. So you need to know that in order to grow it.

Jen

Jen
Do you mean posting content that was created by someone else or posting your own content that is of a topic that is viral at the time?

kim16

Try working on quality contents and having it posted on FB groups (with permission) on a regular basis. Just make sure that the groups you joined into are relatively inclined to the market niche as yours.

luispas

I think the only way is that you make that by your own. Dedicate to improve your Fb page and getting your friends involved to it, interact with people and call the attention with good pictures and videos.

Jack_Dan

I always prefer Facebook advertising though because it helped me to generate lot of traffic from my Facebook pages to my blogs and websites. But still there are methods where you can get good number of likes on your Facebook pages. First thing I will suggest you to make a unique content, like funny posts, picture related jokes or you can use quotes too on your posts. Then you need to tag your friends on that picture post, I know it's kind of annoying but if it's a good niche then your friends gonna like it. Good thing is that your friends of friends can see that post because they are tagged in, so you can reach wider audience. You need to be very active on your page and I suggest you to post almost 8 or 10 posts daily. So your page active subscribers will remain active.

overcast

These days I am working with other pages. And by doing that It helps me to get some re-shares. When your content gets re-shares, it is going to bring some likes and following. You can see that likes are what builds the profile some following. Make sure you have a good content. If you can make friends with popular pages and if they promote your content, it'd bring more likes. It works slowly but likes do grow up.

hynds

Here are a couple of things you can do:

Post multiple status updates

Use an eye-grabbing image for your posts

Update your cover photo

According to their new promotion guidelines,
calls-to-actions are now allowed in the copy and design
of cover photo images.

Always include an image, link, or video with your post

Cross promote your posts on other platforms

Post at the Best Time - see the image below
View attachment 2159

Hope it helps :)
How about the posting types?, as I know that each type will have a best reach percent on total page fans.

vinaya

One of the free page promotional methods for your facebook page is asking your friends to follow your page. You can do this by sending group messages through messanger or inviting your friends to like your page. You can also share your facebook page on your timeline.
Another free peomotional method is by sharing your page on face groups.
Cross platform sharing also works, you can share your Facebook page on Twitter or Google +. However, when you aren doing free promotion, never spam. Spaming means sharing over and over.

sree31

You can promote fb page organically by posting shareworthy content like images, videos, blog posts on your fb page, and sharing them to fb groups. You can also create quizzes and share promotional discount offers on your fb page. Lastly, share your fb page posts with your own social network. The key is to share relevant and interesting content that looks attractive.

yoyoalben0

i do know a website where a certain group will spam follow your page, for the exchange that you will do the same for them. it's like a group for people who seek help, and people who will be willingly to do the same for the other ones that needs massive followers on a certain page.

centurion

Great. Its very much easy. Go to google.com. Check on the search box- social media exchange. You will get a 100 website. Register with one. Collect some credits by visiting other pages. Now set up your Facebook page with add site option. Thats it. You are done.

Thanks
Centurion

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.