WTS Genesis Framework+Generate Pro Theme for $10 only - 1 Year Anniversary Giveway

jitendrasurve

Hello Everyone,

I'm pro member of genesis. I'm selling Genesis Framework+Generate Pro Child theme for just $10.

Genesis is the one of favorite framework used by most of the professional blogger. Genesis framework is optimized for SEO which help you to boost traffic on your blog. You can research on genesis framework for better answers.

Please contact me or pm me.

Genesis Framework

1. It’s well-coded and well-supported.

What that means: Genesis is maintained by a group of developers from StudioPress. The framework is consistently updated to reflect best practices for coding and is always compatible with the latest version of WordPress. Because of this, I never have to worry about whether updating to the latest version will break my site – I already know everything will be fine.

If I need help or run into problems with Genesis, I have a number of options. I can open a support ticket with StudioPress, start a thread in the support forums, or ask one of my designer friends. I can also do a Google search; since the Genesis community is full of awesome people, there are TONS of tutorials available for free.

2. What that means: From built-in SEO settings to mobile responsive child themes, Genesis has all kinds of features right out of the box. (See this page on the StudioPress site for more details.) And if a feature isnt included already, you can almost bet someone has created a plugin to integrate it. BobWP just posted an enormous list of Genesis-specific plugins that you should bookmark if you use Genesis – it’s a great resource!

3. Genesis Theme Options

The Genesis’ default theme has a wide variety of options for website layout. The “layout chooser” would help you choose the desired layout for your website. Apart from this, there are multiple options than any other WordPress themes. It is because of the excellent way Genesis supports the framework.

Genesis Theme also comes integrated with dozens of widgets which include featured page widgets, featured posts widgets, etc. The additional changes help you to improve the design of the page without touching a single line of code.

4. Code Quality

Genesis theme code is very clean. It is well-written and provides the privilege to change the underlying code quickly and straightforwardly. The only thing is that may disappoint you is that you find a hack to influence WordPress’s core function.

5. SEO Options for Genesis

Genesis also comes with a pattern of inbuilt SEO options. It allows adding Meta titles, tags, descriptions and keywords and sample templates that beat 95% of the SEO Plugins.

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies