How have you shared your income with your partners?

steitieh

Let share me what is your experience about sharing income with your partners. I'm working on a niche site with two other people, and we have set up an affiliate funnel basically.

My question is how best should I share what we make in three? (a 40% / 30% / 30% split) or (a 33.3% / 33.3% / 33.3% split) or yours ideas?

Ideally, all three of us would get same rate and it will be paid to our account automatically each month.

How would you guys go about this?

I am looking forward to reading your valuable answers!

Ron Killian

I would think it greatly depends on what each person brings to the table, what each partner does in the project. How much time, effort or money each person puts in.

Although if it's pretty much equal, I think you already answered your own question :)

Rob Whisonant

If you use Clickbank for your products they have "contracts" that the you and your partners setup. They then automatically split the profits for you. They pay the affiliate if any first. Then they split the remainder according to the contract percentages you setup.

TheRealRazzy

With my business partner we split everything 50/50 because we've done plenty of good websites/businesses and I trust him.

If you don't know your partners as well I as know mine, then you might want to do the split a little different.

If you're splitting the company then I'd do a 52/24/24 split so that you can hold controlling shares just in case something goes wrong. You can still split the profits evenly among the 3 of you, but you would just have controlling shares.

If you're doing 90% of the work, I wouldn't split it evenly.

Reactions: steitieh

steitieh

steitieh
I would hear your expertise on how to organize the work to make sure that you will do 50% of work and the rest is for your partners. How did you manage that?
Liking doing in a team we need to split works and each person will do their task and it's same to others. I could not clarify that.

TheRealRazzy

TheRealRazzy
It's difficult managing how much one another is doing in terms of "work" because I could be doing 8 hours online setting up websites and trying to optimize them and he could be doing 8 hours of accounting and setting up business relationships. Each are completely different so you'll just have to trust your partner.

You'll have to have something written up so that if your business partner starts slacking, you get his/her shares.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.