How can I improve my Conversion Rate?

harrygreen90

Hi all,

I have redesigned my pricing page and it looks better for now. Do you guys suggest me what are important points to add to an offer page which help improving conversion rate and what more can i do to entice users to sign up?

need feedback. Thank you!

Harry

vishwa

I suggest you offer them some coupon codes for discounts which will encourage your users to make a purchase. If possible offer your users some free trails of your products and services.

harrygreen90

harrygreen90
I think it is a good way to make customers pay attention to our products.
Other than that, do I need to make things to convert visitors to potential customers?
I am thinking I need to make some reviews on competitors sites on how they are offering and I should down price a bit more.

Ron Killian

Your question is too vague. No one can give you a good answer without knowing your product or service or what you are offering.

Although the basics..

Strong copy, give them reason to what to buy. Without that foundation, anything else you add probably won't help much. With good copy and a worthwhile product or service you shouldn't need to worry about price as much.

Testimonials/social proof.

Strong guarantee

Show you have strong support.

Bonus items that help or improve on the main product or service.

Just some ideas.

Muzzamil

Hi all,

I have redesigned my pricing page and it looks better for now. Do you guys suggest me what are important points to add to an offer page which help improving conversion rate and what more can i do to entice users to sign up?

need feedback. Thank you!

Harry
You can add a lot of testimonials because this will show how other people have seen results using your product. If you don't have testimonials, then you can try to give away free stuff such as a free PDF report or a free eBook. The other alternative is having a very good copy for which you will have to learn copywriting. Good Luck!

ivanab

Ron gave you a lot of information on what works.

I just wanted to add, LIVE video testimonials would be good as well as the video sales letter!

Ron Killian

Ron Killian
Very true, video testimonials can be very powerful. Least include a picture with all testimonials.

Funny how popular video sales letters are these days (because they work), but I personally do not like them, won't sit through one myself. Works for the masses though, that's what counts.

hynds

I found these ways below may help you a bit.

Increasing your conversion rates is absolutely crucial. Having a good conversion rate is the foundation of high sales volume.

Let’s say your goal is to increase your sales by 50%. How would you do it? More advertising? Producing 50% more content? 50% more time, effort and money into marketing?

All of this could work, but it sure is much faster and cheaper to do it by increasing your conversion rate. Remember – if you have 2% conversion, going to 3% is actually a 50% uplift in results!

Sometimes just a small tweak can lead to significant improvement in conversion rates. Many small and a few big tweaks combined can bring dramatic increase in your results.

1. Do A/B testing
2. Create a compelling and clear value proposition
3. Set up a sales funnel
4. Cut the jargon
5. Address objections
6. Increase trust
7. Make it easy to buy from you
8. Communicate value
9. Offer proof
10. Remove distraction
11. Compare with the competition before they do
12. Reduce or remove risk
13 Add incentives to take action right away

Good luck to you,

Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.