What is the best way to attract others to follow my tweet?

hipporeview

If i have a new Twitter account, what is the best way to attract others to follow my tweet? Follow them first?

lkovnih226

@hipporeview, how many followers do you have on your new Twitter account?

If you have more followers, you can attract others to your tweet after each time you do it.

Other than that, you need to provide attractive tweets, they should include images and tweet content should relate to your audience then your followers will pay attentions to your tweets.

Hope that helped!

davidnguyen

Tweet and retweet attractive and amazing contents related your audiences
Use relevant hashtags
Follow more and more people in your niche

SIG

Using hashtags and following more people on Twitter.

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member
Marc van Leeuwen
It is one of my favorite way to get extra followers for Twitter account. Do you have another way to increase followers for a Twitter account?
I have seen accounts with hundreds of thousands of followers but they're just following some accounts. I don't think your way will work in this case.

Hawker

People can't follow your tweets. They can follow your account. They can like (favorite) or retweet your tweet but they can't follow a tweet itself, to do that and follow someone's tweets you need to follow them. I know what you meant anyway and I know you know what I mean but just for clarity sake. To get them seeing your tweets, you need to get them to follow you. Although using #hashtags and tweeting about the things they're interested would mean they might see it. But to get them to follow you, you need to make it worth their while. So you should engage with them a little. Retweet their tweets, favorite them and comment on them and stuff like that. Also follow their followers as them if their followers follow you and retweet your tweets, they will likely see them through them.

Following your competitor's twitter followers is a great way to share some of their circles.

KarenByerly

Try to reach out your targeted peoples by following them and ask them to follow you back. And use your business related hash tag. Even by retweeting and replying on others tweets you can get engagements as well!

ChicagoRELawyer

Tweet amazing tweets..Follow and send message.. Tag someone and tweet.. simple use like your own profile :D

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.