Genuine ways to improve keyword ranking and backlinks?

George Lucas

Hey Guys,

I hope many SEO expertise are here, and i really wanna know what are the proper ways to get backlinks and improve the ranking for the keywords? Some methods like blog commenting, article submitting seems not working nowadays. Please help me with a detailed answer.

Thanks in advance. :eek:

sidrawat

Hi George,

I do not agree with you completely as these strategies are also somehow effective. Article submission by using relevant keywords gives you good quality of backlinks. Apart from these, you should always use quality of content in your website and blogs. Which will help you in getting as much as traffic possible. Forum posting is another way to generate good backlinks. Work more on the quality of content and relevancy according to the audience you are targeting.
Hope above-mentioned strategies help you out :)

Thanks.

paul1129

Hey Guys,

I hope many SEO expertise are here, and i really wanna know what are the proper ways to get backlinks and improve the ranking for the keywords? Some methods like blog commenting, article submitting seems not working nowadays. Please help me with a detailed answer.

Blog commenting is not going to work for ranking higher they can only get you referral traffic. Try guest posting to high authority sites in your niche and get those links linking towards the pages you want to rank.

mackrodd

Hi
You need quality backlinks from authority sites to Get high ranking in Sea engines. also you need to be consistent on creating content in your blog. Google wants natural content to get it for the community.

Miguelito203

Things like blog and forum commenting and writing articles still work. It's just a continuous process. For example, if you submit a comment to a blog, it might be denied or take the person a couple of days to approve it. Even if they do, though, the effect is not immediate. It's like of like how -- even once you've published your blog and made it live, it will still take a few days for it show up in the search engines and begin to get traffic. The only exception to this is really if you have an established authority site. Oh, using social media sites is a good way to get traffic as well. You have to figure out which site(s) the people in your niche prefer to use, though.

Joey

Muzzamil

Hey Guys,

Articles submitting can work if you write value driven articles which would really help people out. Value driven blogs and articles can also attract and give you mass traffic. When it comes to keywords, google adwords does provide you with a feature where you can see which keywords are getting the most of traffic and have least competition. This can way you can get rank your website higher because you are using keywords that are getting a lot of searches but have little competition. Good Luck!

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.