Increasing keyword rankings if you buy articles about your website in popular blogs?

hoangvu

Google and more people say, “do not buy links”, but seems to me it is the only a guideline to avoid buying backlinks between website owners together. I have contacted many blogs and they basically say: we will publish everything about you for money. Is this kind of corruption the usual way to rank higher? and it will increase your keyword rankings on SERPs if you buy articles about your website in popular blogs? Does Google know this?

EpicGlobalWeb

Yes. It is creative corruption at its finest. Kind of like saying, "it's not a ponzi scheme, it's multi-level marketing."

empresa87

There is no problem in buying sponsored articles in blogs. Many brands do it and it's a good strategy. To google is ok as long as you do not go out there by madly to buy sponsored articles.

EpicGlobalWeb

EpicGlobalWeb
I agree with you somewhat but it probably has more to do with whether or not Google knows you paid for the link.

hrishivardhan

I agree on your terms of the back link buying. But google does not do anything manually they have a machine learning system. So it's been hard for them to find which one is genuine and which one is paid because popular blogs are the one who already gain the trust from the google. So you can cheat google in that case and avoid the penalties from google.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.