How do you present your company in the web?

Dopani

When you are looking to present your company, you have to be sure that you are sticking to the basicest things. There are a lot of different things which you need to bear in mind so that you can maximize the kind of benefits which you can achieve

You will need to start with your customers in mind:

Who are they?
What do they care about?
What are the pain points you’re solving for them?
Where do they search for solutions to their pain points?
What are the benefits they’re getting from working with you?
How are you different and better than other competitors out there?
The only way to find out this information is to actually talk to your customers.

After you go through these processes you will have a much better understanding of your customers and know how to present your brand name or company in the web. What about you? How do you present your company in the web?

Dazin

Hi Dopani, I learned from a friend.
Advertise your company in the web is way of SEO.
Before you introduce the company on the website, you will conduct the analysis.
First, you need to understand the product / service you doing SEO what in the field, what is the market?
Product / service meets the needs what?
Look at product level, you will understand your users, answer questions they are?
From the study of your users, based on the characteristics of the product that you have analyzed before, you will visualize the channels you can communicate, who will interested and published articles, build for the article How to effectively.
And I want to talk about keywords, select the right keywords. Customers will come to you through the keywords that you doing SEO.

Dopani

Dopani
Hi Dazin, seem your ways are complex and its related to SEO. I am needing an effective way that influence immediately or in short time
I am focusing on social media and forum marketing, they are free and paid methods that can help present my brand name in the web.

EpicGlobalWeb

I'd bet the "pain point" of most SEO providers is their customers have previously been burned by a bad SEO strategy. Anyone else agree?

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.