Please welcome our new Global Mod of Webmaster Sun, Ulterios!!!

wms

Administrator
Staff member
Greetings All,

Let's send Ulterios a BIG congratulation to new position, Global Mod of WebmasterSun.com

I am glad to have him on this forum and he is managing forums here really cool, very professional in works ( if you have a chance to work with him) I am sure that. :friends:

Its super awesome to have Ulterios our forum as that will help us all immensely with making this marketing & webmaster forum stronger.

Cheers, :drinks:
Webmaster Sun

vishwa

Greetings All,

Let's send Ulterios a BIG congratulation to new position, Global Mod of WebmasterSun.com

I am glad to have him on this forum and he is managing forums here really cool, very professional in works ( if you have a chance to work with him) I am sure that. :friends:

Its super awesome to have Ulterios our forum as that will help us all immensely with making this marketing & webmaster forum stronger.

Cheers, :drinks:
Webmaster Sun
He is one of my best friend here in Webmastersun. I have learn many things from him. He also help me a lot. I am happy that he is now a Global Moderator here in Webmastersun. Congrats Ulterios :)

Steve32

Congrats Ulterios!

You have done great things on WebmasterSun.com, and recognition of this kind is well deserved. Finally, you will be spending your energies on tasks you are really passionate about. Way to go, Ulterios!

Ron Killian

Great choice and a big congratz to Ulterious!

He is a fantastic contributor to the forum and I am sure he will make an outstanding Global Mod.

Congratz again Buddy :)

Alex Thompson

A big congrats to Ulterious, welcome to new position!

It's really great to have you helping to keep the forum spam free. Enjoy the new badge mate :)

~Alex

ulterios

Thank you everyone for all the congrats. :)

I have really enjoyed being a part of this great community that is filled with lots of great members, great staff and a great owner. When you have a great group of people around a forum it makes all your time and efforts worth while. I have always put a lot of time into this forum because of the people here and my efforts are always aimed at helping the people here and the forum itself.

Our community is filled with unselfish people who always go the extra mile to help each other and that is one of the best things about being part of Webmaster Sun. A forum is only as good as the people that are a part of it in one way or another and we have a great forum because of the people we have here.

I am looking forward to helping our great forum grow and achieve more great things.

Thank you all again for the congrats, I really appreciate the recognition. :thankyou:

Reactions: wms

EpicGlobalWeb

I'm not surprised. Sorry I didn't see this thread earlier. We're all happy for you and I'm glad you're a made man now :D

elcidofaguy

A big congrats buddy! Its certainly well deserved given the time and effort you've put into the forum!! Enjoy the blue badge ;-)

ulterios

Thanks guys, I appreciate it. It's real nice to be a part of this great community and getting to interact with lots of great people.

The members staff and owner here are what makes our site so great and why I put in so much time around the site. I am looking forward to all of us helping to grow WMS and to get more and more new good members to join our community.

Thanks again guys. :thankyou:

Mike001

Great job and glad to see it. In the few months I have gotten to know you it is obvious that you take your role seriously and enjoy what you do.

Keep up the fight and we can whip the bad guys .... Your image does mean Superman sleeping ... right?

Just kidding.... great work.

EpicGlobalWeb

Superman sleeping - LOL!

ulterios

Thanks for the kind words everyone, they are appreciated. It's because of our people like you guys on this thread and our other great members is why I put all the time in to helping us all have the best forum on the web. Thanks again everyone. :thankyou:

@Mike001 & wms - The image is just something I did in Illustrator and PhotoShop a year to year and a half ago when I really started messing around with them and seeing what I can do with them. I wanted something that was globe shaped but different than what is usually seen.

@Percentage - I was a mod but was just promoted to a global mod.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views