How content helps us to get traffic

seorankforce

Dear Professionals,

I have an issue please provide me a real solution.

I've got a website about transportation and I published a lot of content but still not getting any traffic, just let me know where I can publish my content and what steps I take to get traffic on my website.

I'm looking for your professional advice and techniques.

Thanks

seorankforce

Tell me right footprints for backlinks like bookmarks, articles sites, guest posting and so on....

EpicGlobalWeb

A quick look at rankforce.com shows me you might know more than we do about it :D

By the way, you have a script error on your website here: wp-content/themes/seowp/index.php on line 55

BillEssley

WMS Marketplace Seller
Dear Professionals,

I've got a website about transportation and I published a lot of content but still not getting any traffic, just let me know where I can publish my content and what steps I take to get traffic on my website.

Thanks
You should follow SEOPub's advice below.

you content may be not useful for your visitors or you don't have quality backlinks to your site.

Try to improve these, they can help you to increase traffic for your site.

In other words, there are more good posts on this forum mentioned to how to increase traffic for a site.
https://www.webmastersun.com/threads/7394-Increase-Website-Traffic
https://www.webmastersun.com/blog/9-effective-ways-to-increase-website-traffic/
https://www.webmastersun.com/threads/14540-Using-social-media-pages-to-drive-traffic
https://www.webmastersun.com/threads/11728-How-to-increase-traffic-for-our-site
https://www.google.com/search?q=how+to+increase+web+traffic+site:www.webmastersun.com

Content does not magically bring traffic.

Rankings come mostly from links, not content.
Tell me right footprints for backlinks like bookmarks, articles sites, guest posting and so on....
Find out more https://www.google.com/search?q=how+to+increase+backlinks+to+a+website+site:www.webmastersun.com

A quick look at rankforce.com shows me you might know more than we do about it :D

By the way, you have a script error on your website here: wp-content/themes/seowp/index.php on line 55
How have you known his website, search his username? :D

I don't think it is his website.

Rob Whisonant

I agree with SEOPub about you need links to the content. What I do is write content that will most likely get shared and referenced by other sites. I then share links to the content on social sites in appropriate ways. I usually end up with a link or two from someone referencing or curating the content on their site.

Of course, some articles I write and share end up not getting any links to them at all. But some do.

vishwa

Content is off course important but to get traffic you need to increase the amount of backlink as it is consider as back bone of site traffic that is coming from search engines. Also use what hat ways to create natural backlinks. You can do guest posting on high authority sites.

sanjay7

Dear Professionals,

Thanks
Content is the heart of a website. but, you have to get rank by building good backlinks for your website. Once You get ranked your content will be read by people.

selenagomez1

Content the king, so if you want to get traffic without bounce rate getting high, write good content.
Then, you have to know what your audiences want and need from your content.
Share it on the facebook groups or page!

Last edited:

ivanab

While seo is good, and it will get you targeted traffic...if your content is really good, useful etc...you can consider promoting content on social media sites, and drive traffic to your site that way..

It will still be targeted traffic. And you might get higher reach faster if you have a budget to advertise.

SamanthaBrey82

You'll want to post links to your site, not content necessarily. Try using social networks where you can post links like Reddit, I've had a lot of success driving traffic from there for one of my sites. Of course, you have to make sure there's a popular section on that site for your niche, and be careful not to spam, but if your link gets upvoted by the community you can get some good traffic.

William Bethman

As far as content is concerned you should provide quality content for your site. It should be unique content as well as fresh content.
However, you can drive traffic towards your site by trying following methods of SEO.
Social Bookmarking
Ping
Sharing over Social Profiles
Forums Posting
Article Submission
Local Business Listings

StasVa

1. Any post and article, is another page with own keywords and sometimes long-tail keywords. That's why a lot of services create blogs, then they create a lot of articles for non-competitive/low-competetive keywords with small volume, one link can bring maybe not lots of visitors but if you have like a 500 such pages... it will have effect.

2. Great content induece people to share with it and create backlinks to your pages and domain.

Leasedlayer

Yes, Content helps to get some genuine traffic to the website. Post about your products using meaningful and relevant keywords in blog, social media, and banners. Even Google Ad-words can get you more traffic, so keep your landing page content limited and useful to read and understand quickly.

kathyclark_sams

It doesn't matter how much content you have, as much as you don't have high quality and unique content, It will never help you in getting the traffic. Content is always and remain the number 1 way to increase traffic. Please try with high quality contents that actually helps your consumers.

EpicGlobalWeb

EpicGlobalWeb
Even high quality, unique content still needs to be promoted. McDonald's has proven that you if you promote terrible things enough you'll be the best in the industry.

santek

In SEO, content is king. Good useful content quickly gets highlighted quickly in the eyes of search engines & users. If you provide good unique content, then others will automatically start linking to it.

davidnguyen

First, you consider what your audiences need, then write contents around the demand of these audiences. To find new ideas, you could use google trend. With new problems of your audiences, you make solutions on your pages and SEO on top google easier. So, you can get more traffic from google.
Second, build backlinks to the pages from high quality sites.

Whitedwarfmedia

yes fresh interesting product and industry related content is very good for website and its help to get your targeted keywords on top in SEO ranking

SamHeyerSeo

Your content must be unique. Also check the solution of local seo, i am working on this strategy many years with great results.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
sss
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.