What hosting package do you recommend for a new blog?

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member
Other than Hostgator, BlueHost, hostmonster, FastDomain and iPage (all owned by the same company) and its so familiar to some one here. I want to know what hosting service have you used before with good price and features, would you mind recommending me some? I want to start small blogs but I don't know which hosting packages are suitable to them?

Ron Killian

I've been using Knownhost for some time and I really like them. Not the cheapest but outstanding customer service that knows hosting. Have not had a problem, been about 2 years.

I used hostgator for many years, but after they got bought out, they went downhill. Terrible support and problems. Same thing seems to happen with most every host EIG picks up.

Let's see how many hosting providers reply to this thread :)

YARTranslations

I use greengeeks, we found it good. We have been with them for many years now and don't have any problems with them.

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member
I use greengeeks, we found it good. We have been with them for many years now and don't have any problems with them.
Personally I like Servint. Have been with them for years. They offer a starter VPS for $27 a month.
I've been using Knownhost for some time and I really like them. Not the cheapest but outstanding customer service that knows hosting. Have not had a problem, been about 2 years.

I used hostgator for many years, but after they got bought out, they went downhill. Terrible support and problems. Same thing seems to happen with most every host EIG picks up.

Let's see how many hosting providers reply to this thread :)
Thanks guys for recommending me, to be honest I have not ever heard about these hosting providers but would give it a try.

They offer a starter VPS for $27 a month.
Why not $30 or $40 / month, $27 is an odd number. Just curious what VPS specifications are you getting for this price?

vishwa

I highly recommend you to go with Siteground. They are one of the trustable and very friendly host. You can start with their starter pack which is suitable for your new blog. later you can upgrade your account with any issue. Siteground is #1 option for bloggers.

Older threads
Replies
Views
sss
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.