What are some recommended web hosting services in Europe?

Tshepo

I have a blog and most its visitors came from Germany and France based business. I hear that having the server closer to where your visitors are is the advisable thing to do, which make Europe the ideal server location. What are some recommended web hosting services in Europe? and How to choose a good hosting service in Europe? pleas share your experience!

tarunap

As per your requirement VPS or shared hosting would be idle. There are many service provider who provides server either in Germany or Netherlands. You can check there terms of service also check the money back guarantee policy too..

Leasedlayer

AS blog may drive huge traffic, VPS or dedicated server is feasible choice. Refer hosting offers section for best VPS hosting providers. now most of the providers have moneyback policy. Check for even trail VPS, you can test Hosting plan and select the host.

mellisas

Whats your resources requirement like disk space, bandwidth etc as well s your budget, so we can provide you some good options.

MechanicWeb-shoss

I'd be looking at providers that have servers in Amsterdam (Netherlands) if I wanted to host in EU. Price is competitive and connectivity to and from EU is better than most locations in EU.

mantra

Check hostwithlove they have a number of locations suitable for you.

Rob Whisonant

I live in the US and have had servers on the east and west coast. I have also had servers in the Netherlands and other places in the world. I have never seen any difference in loading speed from my location.

Anyone actually know if there is any REAL noticeable loading speed from locations near to you or far?

vishwa

I suggest you to go with Aadyahost. There servers are located in Germany and will be a great option for you. I personally hosted some of my sites with them and have never issues with them.

Talaa

If you are looking for a web hosting service in Europe, Host1Plus is a good choice.

jakeis

I think you should use a content delivery network (CDN) like CloudFlare, for example. It caches your content across a global network, bringing it closer to visitors from every region. By using the CDN, the speed of the requests will be a lot faster than without it. And, regarding the suggestions of good European hosts, I can recommend you BGOcloud. I’ve been using their web hosting services for some time and I consider them very reliable. The prices of their services are really affordable and there are great features included in the plans (CDN, SSD storage, SSL certificates and other).

Knightrider

I would recommend SiteGround Web hosting, they are primarily based in USA, but when you buy a hosting with them. They let you choose data centers, they have two data centers in Europe considering London is still in Europe. They are London and Amsterdam. These location are close to your target audience.

Moreover, their basic plans come with CLOUDFARE CDN. So that will create a copy of your website across different data centers around the world, they have so many locations across europe. So, All in all SiteGround seems to be a good choice for you.

BountySite

Take a loot at Hetzner, OVH, scaleway.
You also have the option of Digital Ocean, Vultr.

floribert

As a web hosting service in Europe, you can take a look at leaseweb or OVH.
Especially for Leaseweb, you can have a 10% discount on their products.

amanwaa

Have you checked Digital Ocean Server or YouStable services whiexactr you exactly location as your needs

Rob Whisonant

Rob Whisonant
Keep in mind that Digital Ocean is NOT for everyone. If someone does not know how to manage a server and Linux, Digital Ocean is not the place to host. If you are a geek and don't mind NOT having anyone to fix things for you, then DO is great. :)

denverdonate

by far

By far Siteground and they even offer IP in Europe, I think the UK, as well as the United States. They host the main Joomla extensions website....so, you can be assured they know what they are doing.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.