How to increase natural traffic

Skoyal

Hey guys,
I'm doing business on Facebook about Health.
I need some advise to increase natural traffic for my fanpage. Please!

Hugo E.

Are you mentioning to organic traffic which you will want to have from search engines like Google, Bing or Yahoo search engine?
or you only are wanting to increase traffic or likes for your Facebook fan page, make your question clear, someone can help you out.

Dazin

Natural way to like easiest fanpage, you can apply easily:
-Invite a friend via email
-Invite your friends to become fans
-Interesting gifts for Fan
-Link to your profile page by placing your workplace is in the personal information section.
-Fan gate used to encourage people to like your page
-Using other Fanpage to promote
-Understand your fans
-Use the "call to action" stronger
-Use Social Plugins like "Like Box"
-Use status page @Tagging name someone or something
-Using traditional advertising channels
-Organizing the contest to bring exciting interactive experience for fans

Rob Whisonant

Going to assume you mean free traffic and not specifically search engine traffic. Here is what I do and it works very well.

Find someone asking a question in a related group. Write a quick article answering that question and post it on your blog. Respond to the question with a little info and link to the article on your blog.

At the end of the article have a call to action to like your facebook group and one to share the article on facebook.

Rinse and repeat. This is also a great way to come up with ideas for articles on your blog.

sanjay7

Do On page SEO & build quality backlinks for your website from High PR websites. You must create fresh & quality content for your website to get more visitors & if some of them share it then it is also very good thing.

semidot

Penguin-4 is a latest algorithm from Google update and now we need to consider it. Use only latest SEO strategies like forum posting or article posting. Keep more focus upon content marketing with unique information.

Forget old SEO techniques and avoid low domain authority websites for quality link building.

SamanthaBrey82

I would make sure to utilize other Web 2.0 sites, like Twitter, Reddit, Instagram maybe if it's relevant.

The best organic traffic I get is from setting up blogs and posting new articles constantly, that will link to my website and drive traffic from there. I use the blog posts to target high value keywords for my niche, they get linked in Google, then traffic rolls in from there.

Having a page with good content that is updated regularly is key.

hynds

I think you need to promote your fanpage then many people will know about your page and your brand or business, there're many ways to promote your fanpage for free such as:

- Invite your friends to like the Fanpage
- Share your content into relevant and related groups
- Share your content on relevant and related Fanpages
- Add a widget about your Fanpage on your website
- Run a mini game with attractive prizes that let people like and share your post
- Run a give away contest to get more fans
- Ask for help on other fanpage admins to share the content for you.

I hope this helps.

selenagomez1

I think at first you should know all details of your project. Then, follow the steps below:
-Invite a friend via email
-Invite your friends to become fans
-Interesting gifts for Fan
-Link to your profile page by placing your workplace is in the personal information section.
-Fan gate used to encourage people to like your page
-Using other Fanpage to promote
-Understand your fans
-Use the "call to action" stronger
-Use Social Plugins like "Like Box

Besides, you should PR for your fanpage also!

Last edited:

santek

Natural links will only be created when you will post the content in the sites which are relevant to your subject. If user clicks to that link & comes to link destination, it is termed as natural link.

G Internet Income

Hey guys,
I'm doing business on Facebook about Health.
I need some advise to increase natural traffic for my fanpage. Please!
Dear Skoyal,
There can be many ways on getting the traffic on Facebook. But, it will primarily depend on how well is your content populated initially, on your Facebook Fan Page. I am thinking that it is a new page, and, likewise the advise.

Before you go out to popularize your page, and your products. Do some research on the topic, and products. Share very good content about the product on your facebook page. Try to share good genuine links, of articles, related to your product, which others might have written (this might seem odd, but believe me, there is just no harm in sharing other people's content, if they are really good. That way, your Followers shall seem to find good value in it).

Once you have done that - you can now take the following -
(1) Try and be a member of as many groups as you can, on Groups, which are related to your niche. that way, you can promote your products to them, share wonderful article links to them, help them out.

(2) Start building one to one relationships, with people who start to engage with you. Going forward, believe me you - all Brands are taking the route of one to one media, as the best route of engagement.

(3) Install FB Chat, if you have not done till now. Try chatting up with those people, who are becoming more interested in your products. Build a relationship with them. get involved. Do not try to sell. Selling shall come later, but first, build relationship with them.

(4) Take equal help of Instagram & Twitter as well. Create your account there as well. Try building relationships there as well.

(5) Above all, look at selling your products, with the intent of giving solution to other people. Be really helpful. Have a landing page link and call people to sign up for free report, or newsletter, then follow up with them. Post good motivational messeges, daily. Be in touch with your community.

I believe consistency in building relationships, shall go a long mile, in popularising your product & FB Page.

Hope this was helpful
Regards
G Internet Income

Nadira Saikh

Optimise for your personas, not search engines
Blog away
Plug into the blogosphere.
Use long tail keywords
Get your meta down
Use internal links
Encourage incoming links
Use social media.

dexus media

- Join Some Health Related Public Group
- post Your Content Their
- Get Engage Users
- You will Get Perfect Results for Your Fan Page

Nina John

1.Invite Your Friends
2.Put Related Articles on Sites
3.Engage Other Customer
4.Value Your Clients
5.Buy Ads From Facebook

ryanatkins

Create carousel, video, keep on updating Cover Pic & share high authority blog on blog page.

Pratik24

Share your posts on as many groups as you can with a link back to your page. Focus on increasing the reach of your posts.

joshmoy

First off, get a very attractive cover picture and profile picture for your fan page. Secondly, fill out your profile completely. Update your fan page with interesting updates and posts daily. Also post pictures and memes to make the fan page attractive to anybody that views it.

The next step is to start inviting your friends to like your page. If you have 1,000 friends and you invite them all, at least 50 friends will like it.

After inviting friends to like your page, you run Facebook ads. Its not as expensive as it seems. Opt for cheap campaigns between $2 -$5.

With these steps listed above, you should be able to have your 200 likes in a week or two.

vinaya

If you are using facebook page to generate natural traffic, you should optimize your contents for social media, facebook in this case. Here are some of the SMO, social media optimization, practices for facebook.
Give short and easy to remember username for your page.
Invite people to like your page.
Promote your facebook page on your facebook timeline, facebook groups and group messages.
Share your page on other social media platforms
Regularly share posts on your page.
Interact with your posts.

tom93

First and importantly, I think, is content. You should create the unique, useful contents for your member. Always update posts, so members will see and interact with your fanpage
Then, find way to promote your fanpage, maybe involve some the relating groups, make useful comments, build the trust of members that groups

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.