How to check real google.com results if you are in other countries ?

Williams Reus

Hi Friends

I am doing a seo project for an international website. I am targeting multiple countries Google search result. I am in India, so my default search engine is Google.co.in but i want to find the other countries search like google.com, google.com.au etc.

How to check

thanks

elcidofaguy

Hi Friends

I am doing a seo project for an international website. I am targeting multiple countries Google search result. I am in India, so my default search engine is Google.co.in but i want to find the other countries search like google.com, google.com.au etc.

How to check

thanks
Why not type in the correct Google extension i.e. google.com for US, google.co.uk for UK etc. If it redirects to India then all you need to do is put "/ncr" at the end of the URL which means "No country redirect" e.g. google.com/ncr or alternatively you could use a proxy server (theres loads online) or the tool within Adwords which allows you to search (probably the best option as it does not take in account of search behaviour etc)....

ivanab

ivanab
Thank you for sharing. This is really a nice trick I also did not know about and I do have few clients in Europe. Much appreciate it!

webdesign

webdesign
Even you combine both google.com/ncr + new incognito window on Chrome then it still gives you different results if you don't have a real US IP, unless you check with some SEO tools ( which have US IP addresses) it could give you exact results.

robertcop1001

Open New incognito window and type google.com/ncr :D

kathyclark_sams

You can simply check the ranking without any tools or tricks. Just type your required google country wise url like google.com, google.co.au in ignito window on any browsers and there you are. It works perfectly with me.Juts try it..

bhaskardas

Hi Friends

How to check

thanks
I use "https://www.google.com/?gfe_rd=cr&ei=op8QWOjzDdWHoAPKsZaAAQ&gws_rd=cr&fg=1&gl=us" <<==
"&gl=us" when you want to search USA ranking in Google. Except it, you will find different Google domain in different country.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.