what is the best backlink structure?

Williams Reus

Hi, i have a website with about 600 backlink but most of them pointing to only homepage. 500 link to home page and very few links to product's pages. Is it affect keyword rank on google?

Anyone can advise the best backlink structure?

elcidofaguy

Hi, i have a website with about 600 backlink but most of them pointing to only homepage. 500 link to home page and very few links to product's pages. Is it affect keyword rank on google?

A backlink you should go to the most relevant page which it is referring too. For example if your backlink is about blue widgets then you would expect to land on a blue widgets page. With links to home page then in most cases this would refer to the site in its entirety i.e. click here for a great site about widgets etc. In sum the links need to make sense - try to see it from the user point of view.

lehongan

Whenever you have a new post. Please build backlinks for that post from the blog 2.0, shared on social networks, write a guest blog from the related topics, ... Usually the backlink pointing to the home page is built from the blog comments and forum comments (since you can not set your signature to all articles).

Judas2018

Structure is important but ultimately if you want good and consistent traffic? You should focus on your backlinks coming from sites within your niche, and high traffic sites overall.

hakireview

I think the diversity is very important!
You should point backlinks that you get to the homepage, categories, pages,...
And in my opinion, backlinks to pages > homepage > categories!

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.