Marketing Tools for Instagram

gustavowoltmann

Do we have marketing tools for Instagram that can help me gather likes and followers and also allows you to post while on pc?

Lothian

The best tool I know for this task is Gramblr, Google it.

You can use it to post from your PC. Plus, you can gather coins by liking other posts. I found that one can get up to 100 on one post in few minutes after posting it. I'm not sure about gathering followers, though, that would be cool if there was a tool to increase followers.

A very neat tool.

ulterios

There are also some scripts and other tools that you can find on CodeCanyon.net for this, it all depends on exactly what you want the software to do.

If you decide to check them out you can just search in the search bar and there are many results. You should be able to find something that fits your needs there.

Good Luck. ;)

Katy Clouds

I really, really hate automated Instagram apps! The automated interactions are fake and can often make you look weird or just that you are very obviously using an automated system to create them. I strongly believe that automated Instagram applications (and I'm talking ones that comment on your behalf here) are taking away from the value of the platform to marketers.

Does anyone else feel this way?

Website Design Ltd

I completely agree with you Katy.
It's becoming increasingly harder and harder to establish value in social media interactions when such a large portion of them are so clearly an attempt to garner vacuous interactions that only serve to make people look 'better'.
It's like we've walked into an episode of Black Mirror.
The value of each and every thing we do online pales alongside thousands of others that fancy taking the easy route.

EmmittReynolds

I would like to recommend you to prefer Gramboard marketing tool for Instagram which is capable to arrange more likes and followers for the users. With this marketing tool, you can also automate your Instagram platform in the best ways.

OrlandoHernandezRe

Automated Instagram Followers and Promotion Software App. Program to Buy Real Instagram Followers, Real Photo Likes and Comments,We can help!

This permits you to perform other things while FollowAdder continues to interact with. Increase the number followers that may also like your Instagram articles .

WALL-E

Difficult question, because many variants and few worthy performers. Agree, it’s hard to choose, cause there are many ‘bad’ tools which provide you with thousands of followers in a short period of time for a low price. My opinion - you shouldn`t save on such things, because you can be banned. When I decided to start a blog about my travels, I read a lot of articles and decided to opt for Ingramer. Because it`s an all-in-one tool. For a good and interesting acc you need to take into account the factors of likes, interesting captions, thoughtful actions, stories and likes. Scheduled posting, analytics, DMs are very important. Interaction with my followers - the main thing. Ingramer copes with everything (for now). You can try using it. The price is relatively small. Good luck!

SEO-Avalanche

SEO-Avalanche
Hmmm. I have just checked their website. I have been using very similar service to this one, but I got a problem - I needed to often re-login to my Instagram account, so I just stopped after a month and never looked back. How long have you been using it? And how much followers you get on average using thing Ingramer thing? I am really looking for something reliable. Thanks in advance.

emilyquirq

emilyquirq
Looks great, where can i find ingramer iOS app? I didn't find it in AppStore.
And what price for monthly subscription?

SEO-Avalanche

SEO-Avalanche
Hey Emily! I have been using Ingramer for some time as well. You don't need an app to use it, since it's web based. Just go to their official website, register there and work from your browser either from phone or laptop. Price for 1 month is 34$. I also can recommend you MeetEdgar if you need an automation for FB.

WALL-E

It seems to me that support will help you in this matter. Have you tried contacting them? I had no such problems. I use ingramer for about half a year. During this time, the number of my followers has increased by 4,500. These are real people, I dont pay for a trash. The only negative is that now I have more work. Because of the growing real audience, I have to think through the content more carefully. because the audience is growing and the needs of people too. Naturally, what I mentioned above will work for you, but at the same time you will need to be prepared for this, but not “never looked back.” Promoting an account or blogging is very difficult, despite the fact that ingramer does most of the work for you. You should be ready for this.

OrlandoHernandezRe

Ever since being acquired by Facebook at 2012, Instagram has taken off like a rocket. ... Best of all, Instagram is a proven social media platform that helps businesses engage current clients and attract new ones. Here's why most companies should incorporate Instagram into their marketing campaigns in 2015.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.