Help me choose the right hoster

Louis

Hi everyone. I was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction. I am looking to build a small and simple HTML website for my B&B business. The site will be static and consist of just a few pages (4-5) and will have images. Once I have built the website I won't have to edit it much except for maybe a couple of times a year to change opening hours etc. I don't intend on having any online booking system or anything like that it's just going to be a brochure website so that I can advertise my B&B in local paris magazines and put my web address on there so that people can see my site and find out more information before they call me.

So, I want ASP.NET hosting 5 that doesn't cost too much money and of course support latest MSSQL 2014. Preferably with europe server. The cheapest I've seen so far is £5 per month but the features far exceed my requirements. I was just wondering if I could save some money and find something that offers a lot less features. I'm looking forward to Hostforlife.eu. Anyone knows about them? Have you ever had any experience with them? Or do you have any other hosting company in your mind?
Thanks a lot for your help.

mantra

Yes, why ASP.net hosting? The site is static and will not contain any dynamic elements, correct? (i.e. database-driven functions, etc.)
Definitely seems like a simple cPanel linux account will do, unless I'm missing something.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.