FREE Video Series on Building a Website using HTML and CSS

Mike001

Over the last few months I have been asked to put together a short tutorial series on building a website from scratch. So I have and I priced it at a very reasonable price: FREE.

The tutorial is approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes of HD video on building a website using HTML and CSS. It is written at an absolute beginner level. It is very similar to the introduction to web development that is used in Universities. If you have ever wanted a step-by-step lesson on how to build a website, this is it.

As with all my tutorials the series includes all the videos, all the presentations used in the series and the exercise files.

It goes through the process of building a website using HTML and CSS and you complete an offset 2 column display that would make an excellent blog website for a small blog.

You can download the entire course at the link below.

I would appreciate any feedback on the series once you complete it. Let me know what you think.

Free HTML Course

Harry P

I checked your videos and they are really good training videos for learning HTML and CSS but I have basic knowledge about HTML/CSS

It would be great if you can share videos on how to build websites from CSS framework like Bootstrap, Foundation and integrate them into Wordpress to create new Wordpress themes which users are needing now.

Mike001

Harry,

Thank you for checking out the class and the feedback.

I actually have a very in depth class on BootStrap 3, the most popular framework for web development. You can find the link to that training below. I am working on a class in the PHP Laravel Framework, but that will be an advanced class for individuals with a strong understanding in PHP and interested in building complex CMS systems. I also, I have an SEO class in the pipe line.

I have been asked quite a few times to think about working on a Wordpress class. I am in the process of trying to get WordPress added as a elective for the college classes that I teach. I am not really sold on the Wordpress CMS, or any of the large CMS systems for that matter, mainly because of speed, they do not follow Best Practices in web development, and security issues, but they are very popular.

BootStrap 3 Course

Build a Custom CMS

Thanks for the response.

DavidPro

Well... Interested but it's really beginners course. Even it's old version. If you have tailwindcss course, you can share it to forums :)

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.