Best Drag and Drop Website Creator

mantra

What is the best drag and drop creator you have used for creating websites?

I have tried many but none of them really allow you to export to your own files and host them on your own. They all want you to use their hosting services. Only PixelTogether allows you to export.

Any others?

JoeHamilton

You need to clarify your question because the tools are more different on different website CMS. A tool can work on this CMS but not on other CMS.
Are you wanting to ask about Best Drag and Drop Website Creator tools for Wordpress or Joomla?

mantra

Best Drag and Drop Website Builder/Editor. Nothing to do with any CMS.

Wix
Weebly
Moonfruit
PixelTogether

are just a few

mellisas

You can simply try RVSiteBuilder as its provided by many provider with cPanel web hosting free of cost and its really good and available in market from long time.

mantra

I think RVSiteBuilder lacks something. The templates are not so great. I found PixelTogether is great because it's drag and drop, and lets you export the site to your hosting.

Mike001

With all the changes that are occurring with SEO and the need to follow proper structural site design, I am not certain I would use a drag and drop website designer.

The reason I say that is if you have ever looked at the code that is generated by one of the best drag and drop webpage designers, Dreamweaver, you will find that it is extremely bloated and does not follow "Best Practices" in web page design. That is not to say it is a bad application just that they cannot keep up with the changes that are occurring with the structural elements of the HTML scripting language.

It is always a better practice to learn web page development and then once you have a good handle on how the pages should be structured, you can move into a WYSIWYG editor and modify the code to follow "Best Practices".

Anyone that is serious about SEO and wants to have a good web site would not use a drag and drop editor without making major changes to the pages before bringing it online.

Just something to think about.

lehongan

Why don't you use Wordpress? It is the great platform. There are many page builder tools support you to drag and drop to build your landing page or anypage you like. Just search on Google and you will see a lot of tools for Wordpress platform. Good luck.

Strike

I have tried many but none of them really allow you to export to your own files and host them on your own. They all want you to use their hosting services. Only PixelTogether allows you to export.

Any others?
Just going to add that I am a web designer and Drop and Drag is killing the industry...

Drop and Drag website like to keep you, to make more of a profit... the only way to get your site to be on your own is either using wordpress.org and building the site using code and the CMS interface... other than that your pretty stuck...

Mike001

Strike, if you are a web designer / developer why would you recommend using WordPress?

With the speed and SEO issues associated with that platform, read the new White Paper from the W3C and the IETF, I am shocked that you would recommend it to a designer.

WordPress is a very powerful piece of software that allows people with minimal knowledge of web design to configure a site relatively quickly, and when you are designing a site for personal use it is an excellent choice.

But for a develop of commercial sites when security, speed, SEO, proper support and managing updates are critical to a commercial sites success, WordPress should never be your choice.

Strike

Strike
There is a split with WordPress, you have the blogging platform that gives very little in-terms of security and then you have the WordPress source which can be downloaded. You can then work with the server to increase security. I wouldn't recommend any Drop & Drag platform as I perfer to code. but in this case I think out of all platforms available that allows for coding WordPress seemed the best.

Again this is not really my area, I am a code from scratch designer so I don't touch these platforms.

davebusiness86s

I really don't like Drag and Drop website creator. It make me feel less control.
And I agree with Mike, Wordpress is very good but it's kinda like a newbie platform.

RenderedElite

People seem to like Weebly for making websites, but I think the best drag and drop website builder is any WordPress site with Visual Composer or SiteOrigin's Page Builder. These two plugins make it super easy to create an appealing website without any coding skills.

olaryeankarh

My best (and forever will) is JS Composer which is popularly known as Visual Composer. Its combination with WordPress is excellent as it allows you to craft just any kind of design. Asides this, I have also enjoyed working with Divi page builder. These are the best I enjoy till date!

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.