How to create Reciprocal link Url from directory Listings

Williams Reus

Howdy!

My fellow forum members. Being a newbie in this forum, please reply me any experienced friend about-

""Manual submit my Blogsite to the numerous web directories online but I have one problem. Most of them ask for a reciprocal link on my site.

Now I am not adverse to that, but how do I put all these back-links to web directories without create of my sites reciprocal links after adding html code of that site in my wordpress blog. How Do I create a link url of my site how in my site I shall embed said directories reciprocal html url in my site? and place all the links there? how you find your site reciprocal url to put it there in said directory listing form?

I'm sure that some of you had the same problem, how did you handle it?
sorry for asking whether i did not find exact step by step details neither in search or in youtube also.
Regards to all
Kazi Abdul Latif

Ron Killian

Sorry, but it's difficult to understand what you are saying.

I am no SEO expert but from my understanding, directory links are not that good any more. They use to be the way to go, but that was many years ago.

And yes another reason they are not attractive, that they require a linkback. To get a link from them, you will need to put a link to them on your site. Not sure what you are asking or not sure of?

hoangvu

And yes another reason they are not attractive, that they require a linkback. To get a link from them, you will need to put a link to them on your site. Not sure what you are asking or not sure of?
Yes the OP is wanting to get backlinks from directories which allowing Reciprocal link for users who are submitting to their directories.

""Manual submit my Blogsite to the numerous web directories online but I have one problem. Most of them ask for a reciprocal link on my site.
Of course because they also wanted to get backlinks from your blogsite.

Now I am not adverse to that, but how do I put all these back-links to web directories without create of my sites reciprocal links after adding html code of that site in my wordpress blog.
It is impossible, they have a tool on their directory to check if you putted or not their backlinks (Reciprocal link) on your site. When their tool is checked you added their links on your blog site, they can get automatically approved your links on their directories or manually submitted after they reviewed your blog site/pages where putted their links on.

How Do I create a link url of my site how in my site I shall embed said directories reciprocal html url in my site? and place all the links there?
how you find your site reciprocal url to put it there in said directory listing form?
You can not do this if they manually review your page where you put their links on, if they are giving low quality pages on your site for their links, they can not approve your links on their directories too.

I'm sure that some of you had the same problem, how did you handle it?
sorry for asking whether i did not find exact step by step details neither in search or in youtube also.
Regards to all
Kazi Abdul Latif
It looks like you are doing link exchange with a directory site. You give them quality pages on your site then they can give you same ones. If you are not sure which pages you should add their links on your site then you should send them an email to ask them.

Hope that helped!

Rob Whisonant

If the directory is not a large one that sends a lot of traffic, it's not worth giving them a link. Most that require you to link back are only after getting traffic from you or increasing their search rankings. They are not interested in you actually providing them content and sending you traffic.

Think about it.

SEOPub

If the directory requires a link back from you, it is a waste of time. Don't submit to those directories.

Despite what others will tell you, there are a lot of worthwhile directories out there, but most of the good ones are paid directories.

There are very, very few free directories that are worthwhile other than local business directories like Yelp.

TCoder

I would avoid any type of generic directories.

If they are directories, like "Things to do in <This City>" - Then you might get traffic from it, but you have a site dedicated to that city or something.

Liam

Liam
Interesting, can you actually get some good traffic from those types of directories? Does it have to be to your site if it's for an area only or will blog posts about certain cities work also?

jyy

High-quality directories would get you some good backlink juice, at least according to Google. However, though, you probably don't absolutely need a reciprocal link. In fact, despite Google's hatred of paid links, you can probably just buy a one-way listing.

Anyway, one way to prove whether or not directories are a waste of time, aside from the possible traffic, is to look at real examples of real sites that have done massive directory submission. Do they rank well? Do you think the ranking had something to do with directory submission?

nesir

Lets just entertain the idea that this does fall into google's guidelines ....

If it needs a link back that means that 1000s of other people also linked back to this site , google will see this as a linking neighbourhood and a spammy one at that.

Buying backlinks are the same thing even from high quality sites , the webmaster is authorising your domain with a backlink yet he has never visited it. So the whole point of gaining rank authority through backlinks is defeated.

Thus Directory links are devalued by google , like forum links , because you can establish one yourself without the webmaster of the other site in some cases.

Now reality .... google has Stated many a time that they consider reciprocal links as a links scheme, Thats grounds for a penalty easy .. dont do it man.
But if i were you i would submit to some directories a few local ones for traffic purposes and also to create a natural looking link profile ( everybody has atleast a few crappy links ) if your links are all golden you will also risk a penalty.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.