What are your hobbies?

Ron Killian

Curious, what are are your hobbies?

BESIDES internet marketing, or related. Nothing business related.

My biggest hobby is Woodworking. I also have a pretty big garden in the summer that is usually enjoyable.

What about you?

Rob Whisonant

I like running, cycling, skydiving, playing with classic rock tribute bands as Peter Frampton and watching girls at the beach. :)

Harry P

Harry P
Seem guys have same this hobby :cool:

I like walking and running, travelling and learning new things relate to online business. I also meet new friends on forum communities and reading their shares.

ivanab

I am more like Rob here... except I watch guys at the beach :D

Top of the list is Salsa dancing...2 years now and my heart is totally in it. I like walking, traveling, exploring new areas, hiking, swimming, bike riding, fishing from time to time... Recently I started Thai Chi, so far I love it.

I love to read...and try to read at least 2 books per month. Law of attraction, personal growth, relationship stuff.

:)

Lothian

I am quite passionate about pencil drawing for its therapeutic benefits. Haven't done it for a while, though, it is the closet thing to a "hobby" for me. :)

Mike001

I really like golf., woodworking and playing the guitar. I started golf later in life wish I would have started as a kid but at that time I could not afford it, I am actually pretty good at it, I have shot quite a few rounds in the 70's.

Watching girls in general has always been a hobby. Rob I can see you playing in a tribute Rock Band you even kind of favor Peter Frampton. I play a lot of John Denver and Gordon Lightfoot type music. I actually have met and played guitar and sang with Gordon on quite a few occasions when I was younger as he and my Dad were friends and they actually toured together for awhile. But now I am really giving away my age, as most of the people here have probably never even heard of him.

A short trip down memory lane.......

TCoder

I play Foosball Professionally, but the older I get the worse I get ..

If you never seen a flyer to Foosball Events, take a look: ifptour.com/tournaments/2016/2016_Worlds.pdf

mantra

Bargain hunting, if you consider that a hobby. It's probably a problem. Find a good deal, and buy stuff I don't need.

Hiking, Basketball, Swimming, and people watching.

imnathanjames

Hey Killian,

Mine are reading autobiographies and business books.
Watching comedy, especially bbc comedies such as bottom, alan partridge etc
music especially metal and synthwave.

I'm just getting back in to fitness after a realization of how tubby i was getting. So running and little weight lifting.

My father is also teaching me how to turn wood. He's been doing it a few years and has made some really cool stuff. It's pretty relaxing.

Webynk

My hobbies are to do gym everyday without missing a single day. Wandering in Park full of crowd, Watching movies and listening songs.

dbs00

Idk, I don't have hobbies.
Most of my time is spent in front of PC.

In a month my Moto will arrive so guess then I'll have one. Riding :)

Simon Baker

My only hobbies are my pets :) I have 3 dogs, a potbellied pig, 2 ducks and 4 chickens. Except for the dogs, theyre all rescues!

Riviera

Uhm, for me: swimming, jogging, soccer, photoshop, breakdance, and absolutely looking at beautiful girls :v
Travelling and cuisine sometimes. That's great !

Joie

Reading is one hobby I can't break, I love reading non-fiction series like James Pattersons' Women's Murder Club, baking or cookbooks of Nigella, biography of people from President Obama to the late Princess Diana, and any entertaining chic literature novels, . I also like to collect pretty and even delicate paper materials and pens. I love crafts, from calligraphy to making our own Christmas decorations. I like to organize too; I spend a lot of time watching YouTube videos of kitchen organizations.

khayie

With the internet on, I'm surfing on current events to be updated on what's happening around the world or viewing national geographic channel or discovery channel to learn something. I'm also a fan of horror movies since high school and japanese horror are the best. The story of "the grudge" is a classic.

With the internet off, reading novels is like watching a movie. Your imagination is the limit. I also read the newspaper. I play piano and I love to sing when no one is listening!haha.

spartan14

I like fishing with friends very much .Also i like parties where its good music and dance .But i spend majority of my time working for my dream

gelo0018

I do swimming four times a week before going to work. Then do cycling on weekends and hiking every once a month with my buddies. But I love the most is watching movies with my wife while drinking a good wine. The best relaxation after a long nine hours of work.

Kieranlewix

I like listening to soft rock music,hiking,cycling,swimming,taking walks in the evening,meeting out with friends,chatting on social media,singing and dancing,fishing and rock climbing.I also enjoy reading novels by John Grisham like "The Whistler" and "The Testament".Most guys have mentioned "watching beautiful girls".Haha!I wouldn't call it a hobby but I definitely do that when I have the opportunity.

marko0313

My hobbies is play basketball, playing badminton, go to the park and relax, watch movies and series, running, and most of all sleep.
It's good to have all this activities to make myself always fit, relax and ready for the days work and stress.

ProxyMania

My hobbies are Internet Surfing,Repairing Phones,Listening to my favorite music,watching movies,playing basketball,baseball,swimming,eating and track and field

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views