Fastest way to generate traffic?

Williams Reus

Hi guys,
Which is the fastest way to generate lot of traffic for website? best sources for traffic are social networking sites or forums?

Rob Whisonant

Buy ads on them. That is hands down the fastest way to generate traffic from social networks.

Hugo E.

Hi guys,
Which is the fastest way to generate lot of traffic for website? best sources for traffic are social networking sites or forums?
Forums are working better than social networks if you know how to do forum marketing. I bought ads on social networks but they didn't give me good conversions. Nowadays everyone on social networks knew a bit more knowledge about internet marketing hence it's difficult to make them clicks on your offers/links and visit your sites unless you have to apply any special marketing methods.

For your question, I can find out more answers by a search on this forum.
https://www.webmastersun.com/threads/14679-How-to-increase-natural-traffic
https://www.webmastersun.com/threads/14676-How-to-get-traffic-from-Pinterest
https://www.webmastersun.com/threads/9402-Tips-to-drive-traffic-to-a-new-website
https://www.webmastersun.com/blog/9-effective-ways-to-increase-website-traffic/

Hope it helps!

Muzzamil

Hi guys,
ads on social media work better than ads on forum. For my personal experience, google adwords can really help you drive traffic faster for your website. But at the end, all that matters is how you design your ad. If your ad is good, you will certainly drive a lot of traffic to your website but if your ad is ad, no matter how much money you spend you wont get any traffic.

vishwa

To instant and fastest traffic you have move with PPC programs like Google Adwords, Bing Ads etc. Facebook ads also works very well in terms of getting targeted traffic.

Adam Yunker

Hey Mr. Reus,

I struggled with the same question for a long time and what I came to realize is that we are in whole new generation of marketing. If you really want to grow fast you should look into partnering with influencers in your industry (people that are on YouTube and have a loyal, passionate following). Now you didn't say what industry you are in, but truth be told if your website or product can be valuable to their audience they can let their following know about your website and you can gain massive exposure to active & engaged people instantly..

So how do you contact these people..? Well once you find different YouTubers that you would like to contact and have the website up and ready to go, send them something in the mail. In their P.O. box. NOT EMAIL! If it's a smaller YouTuber like someone less than 50k you can send them an email, but if it's upwards to 100k + then send them something in the mail, because sending and email is easy. Many people do it, but sending something in the mail is now different and stands out. You can send them a gift and have a letter being like:

"Hi! I hope you liked your gift and was wondering if you would be able to check out my website and let me know what you think? My email is: [email protected]

Thank you for the amazing videos & have a great day!
-Your name"

Try that out, but first really make your website good so when they see it they fall in love and have to respond because they'd rather not send you an email saying "Thanks for the gift, and your website sucks." But anyways Influencer marketing is huge right now because of YouTube and Google so contacting these people with a loyal passionate fan base who would love your website is your best bet.

Adam

sanjay7

Hi guys,
I think Both Forum posting & social networking sites are good to get lots of traffic. But, If you want fastest traffic for your website then your should go for facebook ads, google adwords etc.

sourav

According o some of the widely used and most effective ways to generate traffic are blog commenting, forum posting, social media postings like Facebook. Additionally i would also like to add info-graphics and image postings do play a significant role in getting visitor's attention.
With Regards
Sourav Basu

selenagomez1

The fast method to generate more traffic to your websites is social networks, like facebook, twitter, pinterest, instagram or Google+. Remember to take advantage of Facebook fanpages and groups which are relevant your niche, so that your posts can be easily approved. Do not forget that if you want people to share your posts on facebook or forums, your content must be impressive, cool or creative.

Besides, you can make it public on forums! These are always great to get good and real visits!

hynds

Hi guys,
The fastest way as I know to generate traffic on social networks is running CPC Ads campaign, especially on Facebook. If you have budget you will create a CPC campaign that will drive traffic from FB to your website base on your targets. This way will gain you right and quality traffic for a long time, these traffic maybe convert to sales or leads if you have an attractive ads content.

Good luck to you,

astral walker

Social media, Blog sharing, Article submission, forum, video submission, Paid Ads, RSS Feed.
I don't think RSS Feed will help driving traffic to a website, it is better to sharing your articles on the networks but no more traffic.
The fastest way as I know to generate traffic on social networks is running CPC Ads campaign, especially on Facebook. If you have budget you will create a CPC campaign that will drive traffic from FB to your website base on your targets. This way will gain you right and quality traffic for a long time, these traffic maybe convert to sales or leads if you have an attractive ads content.

Good luck to you,
I don't think FB ad helps increasing sales for websites unless you spend more for it.
Here's the cost of FB ad, $1 for 1 click and it is expensive. If you target other countries, it can get many clicks but the quality of traffic will be decreased.

facebook-ad-promote-website.png

contentranked

I would say email outreach has been great for me for traffic generation. It takes a while to do it because it's tedious ... but it's effective. I think that targeted paid FB ads has been extremely effective as well.

G Internet Income

Hi guys,
Dear Williams Reus,

I Believe your question would need to be more elaborate, to get a proper answer. Firstly, what is the idea of "Fast" according to you. Is to 20 days, 1 month, or 3 months ?. a lot of Answers would depend on that as well. Also - the the replies would completely change, if your approach is more like 90 day period. It would also depend on the thought, whether you want to spend some money on it or not - or you want to spend no money / or lot of money. Traffic is either free, or paid. Your wish to spend the money or not, will decide your course of action.

If, according to you - Fast - is something like 30 odd days (plus or minus a couple of days), and you are willing to spend on it - i would definitely recommend FB Ads. This would be the best investment you can make, and go for monitoring your weekly. budget, keep tweaking it, and perfecting it.

If - on the other hand - you are going for a 90 day kind of period, without spending money - i would suggest you go the Forum marketing way, along with Reditt & Twitter marketing. For most cases - forum is an excellent way to get targetted audience. Their quality is good, and also - they have deep rooted interest in what is going around, and for sure, they would contribute free to your efforts (like i am trying to do now). Also - Twitter & Reditt are both awesome, in their own manner. They have loads of different ways, in which you can get traffic. Do google on help on these topics, visit lot of youtube videos on the matter, and you would agree to what i am trying to say here.

You can PM me, for detailed help on traffic. I am currently doing lot of things on Free Traffic. Would be happy to help you out.

Regards
Have a lovely Life
G Internet Income

SenseiSteve

All good stuff so far. I would agree that the recommendations would vary depending on your time frame and budget, but buying ads is always a quick way to generate traffic. How effective that traffic will be is a another story. Is your content compelling, value-add and does it solve a problem or pain? I'd absolutely recommend performing some split testing and tweaking to optimize your efforts.

whitelabel

Hi,

Forum and Social Media both play the vital role to drive traffic. But in my personal opinion, Social Media is the best. Adding own self with niche related FB groups and posing daily updates help to convert more traffic to the website.

I am working on "Billing Resell" niche and you can't believe that it really works.

Thanks.

HellaLeadz

I lot of people talk about FREE traffic, but my experience tells me such thing doesn't exist. You need either pay with your time or money. With that being said the fastest way to get traffic is to simply pay for it and get it instantly in unlimited amount (depending on your budget of course).

Facebook ads are great but tough to master. If you sell some small products (like e-books or little software), Solo Ads worked well for me.

Good luck mate ;)

mitali

Both way to generate lot of traffic for website, but generally I prefer social marketing sites.

FreebieBoy34

Hi guys,
I think you can make you use of both provided that promoting your site using the proper methods. Social media is always a go-to source if you wanna gain traffic. You just have to make sure you are targeting the right people to visit your site. On the other hand, you have to be very careful when promoting your site in forums. You have to abide by their rules otherwise you will be banned and lose your chance of gaining more prospects to visit your site...:)

krashtalk

This thread has some solid suggestions on generating traffic. There was one person above who spoke of using influencer marketing on youtube - which was actually a pretty good suggestion.

I recently conducted some in-depth research on influencer marketing, and found some businesses are generating a return of $6.50 for every dollar spent.
And the best part is influencer marketing takes place on several social media platforms (instagram, facebook, snapchat, youtube etc etc) and not just youtube. If you collaborate with niche accounts, your marketing efforts would be directed only towards your target audience. if done right, it's a definite bang for your buck.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views