WTS [Hands-free] Traffic Getting Pinterest Account - Drive 1000's of FREE visitors to your site!

ivanab

Hi there, Ivana here... and over the last few days I've been answering many different questions on how to drive traffic to your site...

Well, Pinterest can be really a cool way to drive traffic to your site... If you take a look at these screenshots, you can see how much traffic it can generate! And this is for brand new sites too...

brainokit proof2.png
brainokit proof3.png
brainokit proof1.png

BUT here is ONE huge problem.

In order to drive TON of traffic to your site, you need to establish your Pinterest account properly.

What does it include? Here is the list:

1. Make it look real. (setup up a business acct)
2. Brand it with your business image and website name
3. Set up niche relevant boards. And pin up to 1K images slowly, so you look established. Do this over the course of a week to 2 weeks.
4. Do not promote your own images right away
5. Follow real people daily so you can grow your account!
6. And once you are establish, you are ready to start getting yourself added to the huge Pinterest Groups. (this is where the traffic is at)

YES, all the above is VERY time consuming, and for the best results it is actually good to do all the above manually.

AND, how to solve this... OUTSOURCE it to my inhouse team. :)

We can do all the above for you.. We do all this work manually!

We establish your account for you!
We add you to niche relevant groups!
And Deliver it to you in 7-14 days!

Ok, Great Ivana...that all sounds cool, but how much will it cost me?

Normally, we sell these at $197 per account. HOWEVER, for a very limited time only, we are giving you a discount of $50. Which means, you are going to get it at just $147.

OH, and that is not all, once we deliver your account, we are going to give you video instructions on what to do, to get the most out of your pins!

So message me, or respond below.

SIDE NOTE: This works the best for health industry, weight loss, recipes, shopping... but it will work in any niche.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.