How to show adsense ads on my website's First Page ?

sanjay7

Hello friends, I want to know How to show adsense ads on my website's First Page OR Home Page?
I searched on google & Youtube for this but, I got nothing. I want to show ads on Front Page under title of my first two posts.

Rob Whisonant

Are you using Wordpress or static HTML for your site? Or are you using another CMS?

sanjay7

Hello sir, I am using wordpress for my website. I already have edited my content-single.php file so, ads are shown in my all posts automatically. but, I need to know which file should be edited in editor so that ads are also shown on front page or you can say Home Page.

Rob Whisonant

Rob Whisonant
This is going to depend if your theme supports this. If it has a static front page you should be able to edit the index template. If not, you may need to see if you can find a plug-in that will insert the Adsense code where you want it.

vishwa

vishwa
There are plethora of plugins available in WordPress plugin directory to show adsense ads on your blog. If you are not comfortable with plugins than you can choose themes provided my mythemeshop where you will get inbuilt ad management and add adsense code to anywhere of your site. Hope it will help you.

sanjay7

sanjay7
Hello Vishwa, Thanks for your reply but I don't want to use any plugin for thet. I want to do it by coding. Plugins increase load time of My website.

vishwa

vishwa
I already mention in my post that if you don't want to use plugins than you can simply buy premium themes which have an option to add adsense code in your blog.

Rob Whisonant

Rob Whisonant
If you are wanting to do it with just code you are going to have to study and dissect the theme you want to use index page template. Figure out where the loop is that inserts the blog posts. Setup a counter in that loop and use some if structures and insert your adsense code that way. If you are not an experienced PHP programmer this will not be easy. You could hire a programmer to modify the theme for you if needed.

sanjay7

Vishva & Rob sir, Thanks for your support. Now I finally have decided to use a plugin instead of coding.
I will apply my original idea in future.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views