Whiteboarding Animations For Marketing

Rayj00

I am in the early stages of creating my business website. The product I will be marketing could be used by multiple people with multiple uses! I'll leave it at that for now.

I am interested in the Whiteboarding Animations you often see, peddling some new vitamin supplement or money making scheme.

I came across a program called Easy sketch Pro 3.0.

I can't seem to find any independent user reviews for Easy Sketch Pro? I can't even find who the developer is? It seems like a terrific program for developing whiteboard animations but the prices I am seeing leave me suspect?
Their Business Pro level is under $100!! There is no demo version available. I'm wondering if this is some kind of scam?

Has anyone actually bought this software and what is your opinion?

Thanks,

Ray

Rob Whisonant

That one and Videoscribe seem to be the popular ones.

What I do when investigating software is get a list of names from their testimonials on the sales page. I then search for each person on Facebook. I look at their friends list and see if I can find a mutual friend.

If I find a mutual friend I check with them to see what they know about the person that left the testimonial and if they have heard anything about them actually using the product.

In other words, what I am doing is checking to see if the testimonials are real, fake or exaggerated.

Rayj00

Thanks Rob.

When I google the software for reviews, most if not all of the search results point to websites that are selling the software.
I'd like to find someone who is actually using it.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views