The BEST Marketing Consultant You Could Ever Hire...Me!

The Overseer

So, you’re thinking about hiring a consultant? Great!

While there are many consultants that arent worth 1/3 of what they price for, you can rest assured that I’m worth 3X the price that I charge for my services. I’m the real deal…and I dont break the bank either. I’ve had clients that range from average people who want to start their first online business, to corporate clients with thousands of dollars at their disposal. Through it all, the theme has remained the same: helping businesses achieve their goals.

If you're looking to hire a consultant, then you currently have a problem that needs to be addressed. You've made the first step by realizing that you can't figure out the solution by yourself. But now comes the hard part of finding a consultant that isn't full of BS. In my experience, most consultants simply state the obvious and give vague suggestions on what should be done. To add insult to injury, many of these "consultants" end up leaving the business in worse shape after they've rendered their "expertise". I'm not like those people.

I'm honest, transparent, helpful, and analytical. As such, I'm quite skilled at looking at the data, making sense of it all, and figuring out what needs to be done. When I work with a client, I put myself in their shoes and treat their business as if it were my own. If you're not turning a profit, then I want to know why, and I want to fix that problem. Of course, sometimes things aren't falling apart and you just need a fresh perspective in order to make the most of a future marketing campaign. Or you could be someone who's ready to start an online business and needs someone to guide you through the whole process. For most clients and most situations...I can help you! And if I can't? I'll tell you right off the bat!

Anyway, it's time for more details. Here’s what you’ll get from my consulting services:

• No retainer! While every other “consultant” charges egregious hourly fees and outrageous monthly retainers, my rate is based upon billable hours without a monthly commitment!

• Consulting sessions via Skype, Google Hangouts, or plain ol’ telephone…depending on your personal preference.

• Depending on your needs, you’ll receive a PDF document with your very own proposal. The proposal will be my expert opinion on what you’re currently doing, what your goals are, and what you should do in order to reach your goals.

• Email support. Have questions between sessions? That’s what email is for! I’ll ask you to keep these reasonable in scope, but otherwise, feel free to email me as often as you’d like when you have questions, or when you'd like me to look at something for you.

Now for some proud alienation...please DO NOT hire me if:

• You arent a “do-er.” My reputation is tied in part to your success, and I’ve gotten great results and a great reputation with clients so far. If you never take any action, you’re not going to do well, and that might reflect poorly on me.

• You expect me to do it for you. I’m a consultant. I’ll give you outstanding insights and actionable plans with great detail. But this is your show, and I only work with people who take full responsibility for their lives.

• You’re inflexible. Successful businesses roll with the punches and adapt their approach as they go. You have to be willing to ditch your current direction and move in another, if your current efforts arent working out for you.

• YOU SEE CONSULTING AS A “TAKE ONE SHOT AND HIT THE JACKPOT” KIND OF LOTTERY.

Have you made it this far? If so, that’s great! Send me a message and we'll take it from there.

NinjaTeam

Wondering if you have Messenger Bulksender in your marketing tool list?

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
wms
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.